We had a great stay at the RC. Everything was as expected and we were given a late check out at no extra cost.
The only thing that we were not happy about was an email request to the hotel that went completely unanswered. Pity.
We passed on the restaurant - the prices (plus 18% gratuity, taxes) were completely ridiculous relative to the menu. Same applies to the spa.
Pop around the corner and you can eat and 'spa' just as well for a fraction of the cost...and still come back/wake up to a cosy room at the Ritz.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Look out across the waterfront as Lady Liberty stands proudly over symbolic Ellis Island. Sweeping views command your attention at every turn. American history surrounds you as the Smithsonian Museum of the American Indian and other impressive tributes are just steps away. As the only five star waterfront hotel in Manhattan, The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park immerses its guests in all the luxury and cultural heritage of this bustling city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Battery Park Hotel New York City
- Ritz New York City
- Ritz-Carlton New York City
- New York City Ritz-Carlton