I've been to NYC several times, but this was my first stay here. LOVED it. The location was wonderful...away from the craziness of mid-town, but still so much to see and do. It was lovely to be able to stroll along the river, watch the sunset, enjoy the view of the Statue of Liberty - very relaxing. Subway was a short walk. Staff was extremely nice. Beds so comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Look out across the waterfront as Lady Liberty stands proudly over symbolic Ellis Island. Sweeping views command your attention at every turn. American history surrounds you as the Smithsonian Museum of the American Indian and other impressive tributes are just steps away. As the only five star waterfront hotel in Manhattan, The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park immerses its guests in all the luxury and cultural heritage of this bustling city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Marriott, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Southall Travel, Odigeo, TravelUp, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Battery Park Hotel New York City
- Ritz New York City
- Ritz-Carlton New York City
- New York City Ritz-Carlton