We stayed at the Ritz Carlton for four nights (my wife and I and our 2 9 year olds). All I can say is wow!! From the check in staff to the porter everyone we met were fantastically helpful and friendly, the staff bowled us over. The room was beautiful, we had a Statue of Liberty facing room an the view was spectacular, especially at night.
The hotel is nicely situated for the Staten Island ferry and the metro train links.
The only drawbacks are most attractions are higher up on Manhattan so getting to them is not as easy as if you were located mid Manhattan and the rooms have no free wifi although it is free in the lobby area.
Overall though we could not have asked for a better hotel base for our stay and it's 5* for an excellent price. We would certainly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Look out across the waterfront as Lady Liberty stands proudly over symbolic Ellis Island. Sweeping views command your attention at every turn. American history surrounds you as the Smithsonian Museum of the American Indian and other impressive tributes are just steps away. As the only five star waterfront hotel in Manhattan, The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park immerses its guests in all the luxury and cultural heritage of this bustling city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Southall Travel, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Battery Park Hotel New York City
- Ritz New York City
- Ritz-Carlton New York City
- New York City Ritz-Carlton