This is a nice luxury hotel. I think as far as Ritz-Carltons go, this one was missing a few ammenities, but it is very clean, well maintained and comfortable. The staff was all very friendly and attentive. The room was spacious. The soaking tub was great! There are great views of the Statue of Liberty from the 14th floor terrace and we had a city view room with a great view of the Freedom Tower. The hotel only had one restaurant, didn't have a coffee shop, and didn't have a pool, which was a disappointment to my kids, but, outside of that, we had a very comfortable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Look out across the waterfront as Lady Liberty stands proudly over symbolic Ellis Island. Sweeping views command your attention at every turn. American history surrounds you as the Smithsonian Museum of the American Indian and other impressive tributes are just steps away. As the only five star waterfront hotel in Manhattan, The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park immerses its guests in all the luxury and cultural heritage of this bustling city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Southall Travel, Agoda, TravelUp, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Battery Park Hotel New York City
- Ritz New York City
- Ritz-Carlton New York City
- New York City Ritz-Carlton