We stayed there for 3 nights and all was good. The room was clean. Quick response to all that we needed. Location is great. The hotel is on the Hudson river and a bit away from NYC downtown where it's super crazy and busy and yet still close to most touristic places in NYC. The subway station is less than 5 mins walk away. Battery Park is across the street. We saw so many sightseeing busses stopping in the area but haven't been on any. Walking along the river is so nice. You just cross the street and you're in for a nice walk any time of the day. Staff was friendly and welcoming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Look out across the waterfront as Lady Liberty stands proudly over symbolic Ellis Island. Sweeping views command your attention at every turn. American history surrounds you as the Smithsonian Museum of the American Indian and other impressive tributes are just steps away. As the only five star waterfront hotel in Manhattan, The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park immerses its guests in all the luxury and cultural heritage of this bustling city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Southall Travel, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Battery Park Hotel New York City
- Ritz New York City
- Ritz-Carlton New York City
- New York City Ritz-Carlton