We love staying here during the summer - we enjoy sight seeing and water activities / jogging along Battery Park. Easy subway ride to museum mile and central park. Spend extra for Statue of Liberty view and access to the club level. Well worth it. Views are "one of a kind" spectacular. Staff is exceptional. Most have been there since the hotel opened in 2002. Ground level restuarant OK - wish they would re-open spectacular restuarant on 14th floor overlooking Statue of Liberty. Fitness center good - but wish there was jacuzzi / steam room in Spa locker rooms. We will definately come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Look out across the waterfront as Lady Liberty stands proudly over symbolic Ellis Island. Sweeping views command your attention at every turn. American history surrounds you as the Smithsonian Museum of the American Indian and other impressive tributes are just steps away. As the only five star waterfront hotel in Manhattan, The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park immerses its guests in all the luxury and cultural heritage of this bustling city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Marriott, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Battery Park Hotel New York City
- Ritz New York City
- Ritz-Carlton New York City
- New York City Ritz-Carlton