Sadly, there was nothing exceptional about our stay at this hotel. In fact, there were several disappointments that simply do not measure up to what is expected of a Ritz.Carlton property. 1) We were given a room with a shared door to an adjoining room and therefore could hear every word of conversation and ring of the telephone next door, which woke us up several times through out the night. 2) no mini-bar or refrigerator. What hotel does not have an in room refrigerator these days? Very disappointing. 3) The towels were old and thin with frayed edges. Not the level of quality one expects from a Ritz-Carlton. 4) Truly nothing exceptional about our stay. We could have had a better quality stay at a cheaper hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Look out across the waterfront as Lady Liberty stands proudly over symbolic Ellis Island. Sweeping views command your attention at every turn. American history surrounds you as the Smithsonian Museum of the American Indian and other impressive tributes are just steps away. As the only five star waterfront hotel in Manhattan, The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park immerses its guests in all the luxury and cultural heritage of this bustling city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Priceline, Odigeo, Marriott, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Battery Park Hotel New York City
- Ritz New York City
- Ritz-Carlton New York City
- New York City Ritz-Carlton