A little too far downtown for some- we love the location because you are a short subway ride from midtown, a short walk from Wall Street and downtown. The views are fantastic and the food has always been excellent. We have stayed several times and the experience is always the same- great. I really like the art deco decor of the lower floors/common rooms.
"Rise" lounge/bar on the top floor can get a little hectic with people for the evening view of the skyline/statue of liberty/lights on the horizon, but is worth the trip anyway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Look out across the waterfront as Lady Liberty stands proudly over symbolic Ellis Island. Sweeping views command your attention at every turn. American history surrounds you as the Smithsonian Museum of the American Indian and other impressive tributes are just steps away. As the only five star waterfront hotel in Manhattan, The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park immerses its guests in all the luxury and cultural heritage of this bustling city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Splitty, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick and getaroom.com so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Battery Park Hotel New York City
- Ritz New York City
- Ritz-Carlton New York City
- New York City Ritz-Carlton