It's near impossible to fault our one night stay at the Ritz Carlton. We were surprised from the start with an upgrade from our city view room to a harbour view suite. It was a truly magificent room, with superb appointments and a gunbarrel view of the Statue of Liberty. I'm still not sure how we managed it, but we were very pleased to be chosen.
A special thank you to the concierge who managed to get us a booking at an otherwise packed Pastis restaurant, which really helped top off a wonderful final night in New York.
Highly recommended for those that can afford its prices (some good discounts are around right now however) or for a one-off splurge in a beautiful hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Look out across the waterfront as Lady Liberty stands proudly over symbolic Ellis Island. Sweeping views command your attention at every turn. American history surrounds you as the Smithsonian Museum of the American Indian and other impressive tributes are just steps away. As the only five star waterfront hotel in Manhattan, The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park immerses its guests in all the luxury and cultural heritage of this bustling city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Booking.com and Marriott so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Battery Park Hotel New York City
- Ritz New York City
- Ritz-Carlton New York City
- New York City Ritz-Carlton