Club Quarters Hotel, Times Square -Midtown
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$195
Room Mate Hotels
  • Pool
Soho Grand Hotel(New York City)
US$381
US$364
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$382
US$350
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$204
US$159
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$176
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$178
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$421
US$250
Official Site
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$308
US$262
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$209
  • Restaurant
Archer Hotel New York(New York City)
US$324
US$299
Agoda.com
1,732 results
All reviewsgreat locationtimes squarenew yorkfiltered waterrockefeller centerrooms are smallfree coffeelounge areabusiness hotelbed was comfortablegrand central stationstandard roombryant parkflat screen tvair conditionerfifth avenuefew blocks
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Though this hotel is in an oddly quiet block in Midtown, the hotel is delightful. The rooms are new, clean, and do not compromise the enjoyment other affordable New York hotels sacrifice. The "English" pub across the street was a little too pretentious for my thirst, so any of the other pubs on this block should suffice for refreshment.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank howards994
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I had a great experience at Club Quarters Midtown NY my room was very neat and clean, Hotel staff were very nice and friendly. I Liked how they greeted me and gave me a warm welcome when I entered the Hotel. The location is awesome cause theres everything you need. The only thing is that they need to reduce the prices but other then that everything was good.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank elhadj88
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I guess because I asked an early check-in last minute (literally 30min before I arrived), they gave me one of the worst rooms they have in the property. My previous experience with Club Quarters (opposite Rockefeller Center) was great and, thus, I expected the Midtown hotel to also offer me a similar experience. Since I was only staying for a night, I did not make any complaints, however, the noise level from the street was also another factor that made me hate my last stay with Club Quarters.
Apart from that, I love the Gold Rewards feature that will offer me a free night on the house after I complete 2 stays. That is actually the only reason why I picked to stay at Club Quarters.
Also, both times I've stayed here the locations have been great and that is a great plus!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Good mid town location about a block from Grand Central Station. Rooms are very small fine for one to small for two. Nice bathroom and very comfortable bed with nice linens, very small table with one office chair. Free coffee, bottle water and sodas, plus sacks all day and a lite breakfast all included. The room and hotel are fine for a short stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 March 2014

I spent three nights at the Club Quarters with my 14 year old son for a weekend getaway to NYC. This hotel was perfectly situated within walking distance to Times Square and theaters and easy bus access uptown and downtown for sightseeing. At check in, Michael was very helpful in fixing a problem I had with my Hotwire booking. The price of this hotel on Hotwire was excellent given the outstanding location. We walked to great restaurants, bagel shops, and theaters. I would definitely recommend this hotel for a weekend New York trip.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family