Club Quarters Hotel, Times Square -Midtown
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$195
Room Mate Hotels
  • Pool
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$382
US$350
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$204
US$159
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$176
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Soho Grand Hotel(New York City)
US$381
US$364
  • Restaurant
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$178
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$377
US$250
Official Site
  • Room Service
Archer Hotel New York(New York City)
US$331
US$320
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$334
US$262
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$188
1,732 results
All reviewsgreat locationtimes squarenew yorkfiltered waterrockefeller centerrooms are smallfree coffeelounge areabusiness hotelbed was comfortablegrand central stationstandard roombryant parkflat screen tvair conditionerfifth avenuefew blocks
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Having stayed at Club quarters previously, I was a bit disappointed with this property. I recommend the one near Wall street but this one has the best location. Rooms are old and gets noisy with closing the door. Avoid rooms overlooking the street if you want a great night sleep. Location wise, it is perfect!!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2014

This is my third stay at a hotel in the Club Quarters chain. I always take the Standard Room, which has a double bed and double the floor space of the tiny Club Room (which as only a twin bed). This is my first stay at Club Quarters Midtown. The rooms are not as lovely as the CQ at Grand Central or Wall Street, but I will be returning because the staff is so great.

I travel often for work and Club Quarters is made for someone like me: a single traveler in town on business. Like all Club Quarters, I found my room to be small but quite adequate for one person. The desk with multiple outlets, sparkling and filtered water dispensers, excellent WiFi, in room Keurig machines, exercise room or yoga mat delivered in room, iHome phone dock & alarm system, room-key activated elevators for security, and printer and lounge for meeting business partners for coffee somewhere other than a restaurant or your room, are all things that keep me coming back. I haven't used the computers reserved for printing boarding passes or the iPad loan service yet.

The Midtown location rooms need a little refresh- they are spotlessly clean but beginning to show some wear. However the staff here is 5 star. Someone met me at the door to help me with a heavy bag. My crazy screwed up (by me) room reservation was fixed without a frown or a sigh. I left a note to say there were no more irons left in the Guest Closet on my floor- one was waiting in my room when I returned, with an ironing board. Housekeeping nicely folded the jammies I forgot I left on the floor, and left me extra sachets of tea when they noticed I didn't drink coffee. While retrieving a pen that rolled under the bed , i noticed no dust and that the carpet was pleasantly scented. I watch hospitality staff hustle here as if this is the Ritz Carlton, bringing an extra pillow to one room, or delivering materials to the room of a guest who hasn't yet arrived. They are discreet and professional.

Location is 5-10 minute stroll to Times Square, Bryant Park, Radio City yet was very quiet. Because other travelers are here on business, folk tend to turn in early and move about quietly. Which is good, because the rooms transmit sound here easily. But that wasn't a problem. I'll be returning. Next week, in fact. So I'll be leaving a suit here for them to dry clean, and have waiting in the closet of my room for my return. (Did I mention the business traveler oriented hospitality?)

Room Tip: The Club Rooms are the least expensive and are TINY, with only twin beds. If you are staying more than just overnight, get at least a Standard Room. It has a double bed and a little more room to move around.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 June 2014

The ground floor of the hotel was pleasant, with a good size lounge and good decor.... But as I approached my room door from the corridor I thought the room doors were close together.
When I opened the door to the room I realise why. It was the smallest hotel room I have ever stayed in, and it only had a single bed. The bathroom was in a cupboard and equally small. Air con unit was very noisy and right next to the bed so I had to unplug it.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank RayPope21
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

Great location but tiny room.

First time I've seen a single bed in the states for 45 years! Bathroom was like a wardrobe with a shower in it.

Very dated decor. Breakfast was slow and I had to leave most of it to go to a meeting.

Extremely expensive for box with a single bed in it.

Sadly won't be going back.

On the plus side the Front desk staff were really pleasant and helpful and the lounge was lovely.

Advice : knock 2 rooms into one or halve the price!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank MRVNW
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I had a better experience at this Club Quarters hotel than at the one I've stayed at in Chicago, despite the fact that the rooms here are even smaller in size. The standard room that I had was clean and everything worked. The same features that mark Club Quarters hotels in other cities are in evidence here, including free bottled water (though not on every floor), a spacious and comfortable lounge/business center (here on the ground floor) and automated check in/check out. The restaurant on the ground floor is tiny but the service was courteous--they didn't blink when I asked if breakfast were still available less than five minutes before their posted closing time on a Monday. The location is great, with Bryant Park, Times Square, Theater District and Rockefeller Center within easy walking distance. Good show!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo