“love!”
Review of Uptown Pilates

Uptown Pilates
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Uptown Pilates, a luxury Pilates studio on Manhattan's Upper Westside. We offer clients a variety of classes, both in private and in group settings, using the Authentic Pilates method. Our state of the art pilates studio has top instructors in a soothing setting that allows you to truly enjoy your experience. Pilates is an isometric exercise that tones, strengthens and lengthens your muscles. Uptown Pilates provides both a serene and chic environment for its clients. Our instructors are dedicated to their clients and to the authentic pilates method. Pilates is taught privately or in small groups, instructors tailor to people of any age or ability.
Reviewed 28 January 2013

Uptown Pilates is the best in the business! I have never felt so comfortable, supported and challenged at a Pilates studio before (or any fitness studio for that matter). The instructors and front desk all make sure to check in and see how I am doing and keep an eye on my progress. They are truly invested in every client that walks through the door!

Reviewed 12 August 2012

I love coming to Uptown Pilates for their amazing teachers. I have worked with Vehia, Adrianne, Monica and Jessica... and no matter who I work with, they give me an amazing session. They are beyond sweet and really enjoy what they do that makes all the difference. I don't feel like they treat me like a cookie cutter - they really think outside the box.

Reviewed 8 June 2012

I have been coming to Uptown Pilates on Madison for almost a year and just started coming to the Westside location. I love how airy the studio is, how bright the front staff is (smart and friendly!) and how knowledgeable and passionate the instructors are. I have been to pilates studios in the city that seemed mundane and the teachers not inspired. When I came to Uptown Pilates I felt like I was in a studio where Pilates was alive and well! Every instructor and staff member I met, were inspiring and positive!

Reviewed 2 June 2012

I have been spending more time for work on the UWS so decided to try Uptown Pilates (I usually go to their Sag Harbor and UES locations) and realized that you really cant go wrong with this studio! All the instructors and front desk are amazing at every location! Hats off to the owner for choosing such a great staff, they all have the same energy and attention to detail! It makes it so easy to go between all 3 of their locations because you know you are always in good hands !

Reviewed 21 February 2012

When I travel to NYC, I always make sure to book a private Pilates session at Uptown Pilates. I often get a kink in my neck or back after hours of travel, after one session at Uptown Pilates with one of their talented instructors my posture is corrected, I have ZERO neck or back pain and it gives me the extra energy I need to explore this massive city! Theres is no better way to loosen up and build up some strength for the rest of your trip than Pilates. The instructors at Uptown Pilates are so knowledgable and friendly, I always have have a million questions and they are happy to explain everything to me. Knowing exactly what each exercise does for my body really helps me get the best out of my work out. If you're vacationing on a budget, they also offer group classes through out the day or semi privates (two people to an instructor) that are less expensive than a private session. I would recommend this studio to literally ANYONE young, old, injured, athletes, even those who have never worked out in there life!

2  Thank Penny W