“So helpful!” 5 of 5 bubbles

FOUR @ YOTEL New York
Ranked #2,343 of 13,478 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Hull, England
“So helpful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2013

Anything you could possibly need/want/findout is available on FOUR with polite and helpful staff and restaurants/a bar/ a gym to cater for your requirements. Ideal.

Visited March 2013

• Korean first
Paris, France
“Very good service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2013

Staff very nice and efficient. All services available (free internet, gym, bar+restaurant). Very modern.

Visited December 2012
“Sushi at the bar.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2012

Sushi was prepared exactly how I expected. Service was fast and bar was lively. Bar tender was friendly.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Traveling4Fun1961
New York City, New York
“A good night ended bad”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2011

I had a suprise birthday at the yotel 's outside lounge. I couldnt wait for this place to open so I was so happy to be there. My excitement was later crushed by horrible customer service. I had a very larger party that attend and the wait staff ruined everyone's experience. The bartender stated she was too busy to take my order more then once without saying she would get to me when she could. My waitress hounded me over and over whe it came time for some people to close out their bill. I Explained some people stepped away to the bathroom and they were coming right back. She took upon herself to tell the bouncer we were trying to walk out on the check. Which we of course didnt and asked for another waitress and stayed till the end. Very beautiful place but poor customer service.

• 4 of 5 bubbles