We had a room on the 18th floor that was a good size and a comfortable bed, the bathroom was very nice and luxurious.
We had a couple of niggles though, there was basically no storage in the room apart from a minuscule wardrobe and two tiny shelves - not enough for a couple to unpack their suitcases into!
The view from our room was literally of a brick wall from both windows, I know we didn't pay the premium for a park view room but we didn't expect that!
The staff were friendly and extremely helpful and bent over backwards to fix an item that was broken by the maid in our room.
Overall the hotel was lovely and in a fantastic location and I would recommend it.
Oh yeah - very interesting room service menu, ha ha!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bryant Park Hotel, NYC's Fashion Address is nestled conveniently between 5th and 6th avenue across from the famous Bryant Park and a 5 minute walk to Times Square and 5th Ave shopping. We are now offering free in room wired and wireless internet. With casual elegance, pristine rooms and impeccable service. The Bryant Park Hotel staff anxiously awaits your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, TravelUp, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Bryant Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryant Park New York City
- Bryant Park Hotel New York