The Bryant Park Hotel
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$206
  • Fitness centre
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$170
US$527
US$401
SmithHotels.com
  • Restaurant
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$300
US$240
  • Bar/Lounge
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$289
US$261
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$310
US$239
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$219
US$187
  • Fitness centre
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$384
US$207
Official Site
US$516
US$415
Travelocity
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$294
US$112
  • Breakfast included
3,908 results
All reviewscellar barkoi restaurantmolton brown productsdarren sumnerskating rinknew yorkjunior suitefree happy hourtimes squarethe ny public librarypark viewhardwood floorshuge bathroomperfect locationhotel gueststurn down servicebottle of champagne
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 August 2011

i have stayed in many hotels in new york including the Waldorf . bryant park is far the best for service location. we loved the place so much we are returning in september. the cellar bar (happy hour 5pm till 6pm) is just fabulous.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sylvaw
Reviewed 22 August 2011

When it comes to a great hotel experience it's the little things that set a hotel apart from the pack, and what moves it from good to great. Here is a rundown of the little things that did it for me with this superb property:
-friendly staff (not "this is my job" fake-friendly, but authentic glad-to-see-you friendly)
-spotless room (literally, not a speck of dirt or dust anywhere--immaculate)
-unexpected turn-down service with chocolates on pillow, one to help you relax and one to help you sleep, and the sound machine with birds chirping
-slippers placed at the foot of the nightstand (right where you would need them)
-heavy cotton robes in the bathroom (not in the hall or bedroom closet)
-bellman knew my name when I returned to the hotel (I had only stayed one night and had already checked out)
All in all, a wonderful stay. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank NitPickyTraveler
Reviewed 19 August 2011

I got married at Bryant Park Grill and that included the bridal suite at Bryant Park Grill for the night of the wedding. Since we live in NYC and didn't plan on going on a honeymoon right away, it was great to spend the night of our wedding at a hotel instead of going straight home. The hotel allowed us to check in 2 hours early so my bridesmaids and family could start getting ready and hang out in the suite before the wedding. We ordered delivery from a local reastaurant around 3:30am and a hotel security guard accompanied the delivery guy up to the suite, which made us feel secure. When we checked out of the room, bellhops were very helping in getting all our bags, gifts, etc. out of the suite and into a taxi.

The room was beautiful, spacious, and extremely clean, and the bed was one of the most comfortable hotel beds I've slept in. The views overlooking the park were awesome despite the rain. They provide great bath products and excellent service. Their events staff was extremely helpful in coordinating our guests from out of town and providing them with the wedding info materials I created. It's a very modern hotel on the inside, especially considering it's older facade. The only complaint we have is that the hotel would not confirm ahead of time that we could check into the hotel early - they wanted us to book the room for the night before. But when we called day-of they were very nice in agreeing to make sure the room was ready several hours early.

We had an excellent stay, as did our friends and family, and wouldn't hesitate to do it all over again! The hotel is in a great location - and rooms with views of the park are great!

Room Tip: rooms with views of the park are excellent - especially the suites!
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lmschmale
Reviewed 17 August 2011

You couldn't ask for a more central or accessible location in the heart of Manhattan. We stayed on a summer day and it was great having access to the park. My main priority in a city hotel is cleanliness, and this place fit the bill perfectly. It was spotless and I felt at ease in the room. Our 'entry-level' room was on the small side, but hey - that's Manhattan prime real estate. The bathroom was simply gorgeous and perfect (and surprisingly spacious in ratio to the room). The view from our room was so-so (not too much visibility of the park), but again, we are in prime Manhattan territory right there. I loved the noise machine (yay for crickets). All staff members were friendly and pleasant. The elevators were very speedy and easy. My only recommendation to the hotel would be to offer a more firm pillow option. I am sure that the pillows in the room were deluxe in nature, but for those used to sleeping on firmer pillows, it could be a bit difficult. I would still feel good about coming here again, but would feel even better with an expanded pillow option.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2011

Stayed here for one night in August. I had locked all my valuables away, apart from my blackberry, which I foolishly left on the table. I went for a walk and when I came back the blackberry had gone. I had left a 'do not disturb' sign on the door, but somebody had come in and shut the curtains. Initially, I thought I must've repacked the thing into my case, so it was only when I got to my next hotel and unpacked fully that I realised that the phone was gone.
I've stayed at the Bryant Park several times in the past and found it to be a pleasant hotel in a convenient location. However, this experience has definitely left a bad taste in my mouth. In conclusion: stay here if you like the other features, but please take my advice and make use of the safe in your room.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank A1_and_A2
BryantParkHotel, Director of Front Office and Guest Service at The Bryant Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2011

We take our guest comments very seriously especially when it is in regards to guests security. All doors in the hotel automatically lock once you close the door, when you left for your run most likely a housekeeper provided turn down service. We have security measures in place that allow us to know exactly who entered your room. Our housekeepers have been with us for years and come across many valuable items in the room and we have never had an issue with a claim of a stolen item. In many cases guests first assume an item was stolen and later find the item and call us back to apologize. These allegations are very serious and I hope you will give me the opportunity to investigate this further. Darren dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com