The Bryant Park Hotel
The Watson Hotel(New York City)
US$208
US$175
  • Pool
Grand Hyatt New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$295
  • Restaurant
The Westin New York at Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$382
US$297
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$223
US$203
Triumph Hotels
  • Fitness centre
Omni Berkshire Place(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$266
US$255
Omni Hotels
  • Room Service
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$257
US$218
  • Bar/Lounge
Hampton Inn Manhattan-Times Square North(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$348
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Fitness centre
Warwick New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$410
US$230
Travelocity
  • Room Service
Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$223
US$216
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Mela(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$189
3,910 results
All reviewscellar barkoi restaurantmolton brown productsdarren sumnerskating rinknew yorkjunior suitefree happy hourtimes squarethe ny public librarypark viewhardwood floorshuge bathroomperfect locationhotel gueststurn down servicebottle of champagne
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 August 2011

I had a very positive experience at the hotel. My room was quite comfortable - big bed, powerful shower, lots of storage space, etc. I was also very happy with the service. Easy check-in, nice guys at breakfast. In particular, I left my iPad in the hotel safe and was able to easily arrange a safe return. That gave me great peace of mind. In fact, I have re-booked to return to the hotel in September.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank bvjbvj
Reviewed 27 August 2011

I cannot praise the staff too highly. They are wonderful. The location is very convenient as well; e.g., we visited Bryant Park across the street at 11 PM and lounged with others in the lawn under a summer sky. However, the nickel and diming for wireless access, pullout bed preparation, etc. is annoying. The shilling of toiletries and expensive snacks to buy becomes wearisome as well.That was the sour note to an otherwise great stay. The bed was very comfortable in our suite; don't know if my six foot three son would say the same of the 'daybed', which was a little short.

Room Tip: Look for discounts that included free parking
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank borninthebronx
Reviewed 25 August 2011

My husband and I booked a room for a little getaway. Unfortunately, Hurricane Irene had other plans......I booked the hotel thru booking.com and it was too late to cancel without penalty (paying for the night booked). Paul at the Bryant Park was able to cancel the reservation without charging us as a courtesy because of the weather. Very cool and unexpected. When looking for lodging in NYC in the future, the BP will definitely be at the top of our list!!!!!

Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dachshundmom04
Reviewed 25 August 2011

We booked the Bryant Park hotel having walked past it on a previous visit to New York, and instantly loved the look of it.
We came back to New York to get married. Before travelling we emailed to request a room with a view and were given a complimentary upgrade of a Queen deluxe with a terrace over looking Bryant Park as a wedding gift, and the views certainly did not dissapoint.
The hotel is in a perfect location, with good size modern immaculate rooms, that are equipped for any traveller.
Most importantly is that every member of staff no matter what time of day or what was asked of them were polite, friendly, helpful and professional.
This is by far the best Hotel we have ever stayed at and we will be back.

A special thank you for Darren Sumner for the lovely surprise of celebration balloons and champagne.

Mr and Mrs Bayley

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank KodgerB
BryantParkHotel, Director of Front Office and Guest Services at The Bryant Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2011

Dear Mr and Mrs. Bayley, Thank you so much for your review and congratulations once again on your marriage! My team and I remember you both very well. I am so glad we were able to add a bit of magic to your special occassion. Now you have to stay for your Anniversaries, I promise more surprises! Darren dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com

Reviewed 24 August 2011

i have stayed in many hotels in new york including the Waldorf . bryant park is far the best for service location. we loved the place so much we are returning in september. the cellar bar (happy hour 5pm till 6pm) is just fabulous.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple