The Bryant Park Hotel
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$206
  • Fitness centre
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$170
US$527
US$401
SmithHotels.com
  • Restaurant
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$300
US$240
  • Bar/Lounge
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$289
US$261
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$310
US$239
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$219
US$187
US$516
US$416
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$384
US$207
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$294
US$112
  • Breakfast included
3,908 results
All reviewscellar barkoi restaurantmolton brown productsdarren sumnerskating rinknew yorkjunior suitefree happy hourtimes squarethe ny public librarypark viewhardwood floorshuge bathroomperfect locationhotel gueststurn down servicebottle of champagne
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 October 2012

We are about to start next week yet another stay at this hotel. This hotel is wonderful, but not just for the hip and trendy and young. While I do think of myself as having some hip both my husband and I have white hair. The views from the rooms decorated in modern minimal fashion are magnificent-the wonderful Bryant Park. The hotel is in an ideal location but because it is near the park , in the mid city but it is a bit of an oasis from the hub bub and noise of the city. Looking for something to do the hotel will help or just walk to the park and watch financiers and corporate groups play bocci. Or stroll to the international photography museum. Hungry for a quick bite many easy restaurants near by and the hotel has its own bar full of life. Next door is an excellent pan asian restaurant and the fabulous Bryant Park Grill 2 minutes away.Did I mention the service? Warm, bright helpful and in good humor. The managers also warm and accessible .Okay, yes I am a baby boomer we a a lawyer and artist/psychologist and this is our go to retreat when we want to get away to have a haven in the city while partaking in the good food and arts of Manhattan . Having traveled Europe a lot, I expect Europeans would love it as well.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank gail w
Reviewed 9 October 2012

Nice boutique hotel and very clean. Great midtown location for business and I would come back for a couples weekend stay. Just on the fringe of the theater district and Times Square and blocks away from 5th ave. shopping. Only point out during my stay (not a compliant) is that the rooms are a bit on the smaller side.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 October 2012

I just got back from a two night stay at the Bryant Park Hotel in NYC. My experience was wonderful! The room was extremely clean! It was simply decorated - more contemporary than traditional, but had everything I needed. Although I spent a little more than I am used to spending ($450.00 per night for one queen bed), it was worth it. My room had two large windows that looked directly out over beautiful Bryant Park. There was a great window bench along the windows that made for a perfect place to sit to people watch or read. The staff in the hotel were warm, friendly, and professional. There is a Japanese restaurant Koi on property that was always crowded and looked very nice, but I did not have a chance to eat there. Downstairs is a bar called Cellar. Two staff working at this bar were not very friendly but very serious, a bit rude, and I found the drinks to be rather expensive. I found the location of this hotel in Midtown Manhattan to be terrific. There is so much to do in this area of the city. I would definitely stay at The Bryant Park Hotel next time I am in NYC.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 October 2012

Hip hotel. Great location and service. Overpriced and should not be compared to other 4 star hotels. Horribly tiny and uncomfortable beds, small rooms, and rooms do not have enough window treatments to stay dark in the morning. I can think of at least 5 hotels nearby that are 4 stars and this isn't one.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank kdiz
Reviewed 3 October 2012

My wife and I took a quick trip to NYC this past weekend and we stayed at the Bryant Park Hotel. From arriving via taxi at the front door to checking out we were treated like best friends of the staff. Ryan, the doorman greeted us at the curb upon exiting our taxi. He handed our bags off to Mike, the bellman while Kevin at the front desk checked us in and offered us helpful suggestions for our stay. These folks at this hotel are the nicest, most accommodating, friendly and personable people I have ever encountered at a hotel in NYC. We only stayed for one night but you'd think we'd been there for a couple of weeks the way the way the staff remembered our names and acted like we were old friends.

The place is clean as a whistle. Hardwood floors in our room were shiny and immaculate. The room was nicely furnished and outfitted with glassware, corkscrew and our ice bucket was not only present but filled with fresh ice upon our return in the evening. They even provide you with an umbrella in your closet for you to use during your stay - which came in handy on Sunday during the afternoon showers. The bathroom sparkled and was nicely supplied. The towels are over-sized and wonderful.

This place is probably the quietest hotel we have stayed in NYC - or anywhere for that matter. . Barely a sound heard from anywhere inside the hotel while in our room.

Sitting right across the street is Bryant Park which was a great place to just sit and people-watch for a time on Saturday afternoon. Last time we were there it had an ice skating rink in the middle of it. Goes to show you that you need to visit this city during all of the seasons.

The restaurant in this hotel, Koi, has a restaurant near my hometown which I love. Since we had been to our local version many times we did not visit the one at this hotel because - after all - it is New Your City and there are thousands of restaurants to sample - but I'm sure I can highly recommend the restaurant here as well based on my experience at the one near home.

We'll definitely be back to this place because, after all, we are friends of the staff.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple