Spent the first three nights in NYC last week at a corporate apartment complex. Moved over to the Bryant Park on Saturday for two nights. Hotel was beautiful, Suite was perfect with a view of the ice skating in Bryant Park.
Front desk Staff the best we've seen in quite a while, especially Mr. John Castillo. He took care of everything we needed for this brief, romantic stay. There should be more like him. Another shout out to Erik, one of the Concierges.
Highly recommend this Hotel to anyone who wants to see the best of NYC's hospitality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bryant Park Hotel, NYC's Fashion Address is nestled conveniently between 5th and 6th avenue across from the famous Bryant Park and a 5 minute walk to Times Square and 5th Ave shopping. Get a glimpse into the Cellar Bar, home to a number of fashion week parties and well known celebrity haunt. We are now offering free in room wired and wireless internet and Open Bar for all hotel guests, Mon - Fri from 5 -6pm. With casual elegance, pristine rooms and impeccable service. The Bryant Park Hotel staff anxiously awaits your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Bryant Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryant Park New York City
- Bryant Park Hotel New York