Just returned from a weekend in NYC and this was my first stay at The Bryant Park Hotel. It was great! It's perfectly centered for the main attractions. The views of the park were great. The staff is amazing (especially, Steve and Miguel). They really attend to every request. We had a problem getting cold water in the shower our first night...maintenance was at our door in minutes. It is such a beautiful hotel with the cleanest room I think I have ever seen. I would definitely stay here again. If you're tired of staying in the same old "cookie cutter" room (i.e. Sheraton, Westin, etc.), this is a welcome change. The park was a bit noisy, but it's New York!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bryant Park Hotel, NYC's Fashion Address is nestled conveniently between 5th and 6th avenue across from the famous Bryant Park and a 5 minute walk to Times Square and 5th Ave shopping. We are now offering free in room wired and wireless internet. With casual elegance, pristine rooms and impeccable service. The Bryant Park Hotel staff anxiously awaits your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your The Bryant Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryant Park New York City
- Bryant Park Hotel New York