We actually live in the area but stayed at the hotel for a night after our wedding for our mini-moon before a big trip. The staff was extremely friendly, the decor was really nice and trendy, and there were other nice perks. You're literally across the street from Bryant Park, Koi restaurant is attached to the hotel, Cellar Bar is within the hotel and there is a free happy hour for hotel guests from 4:30-5:30pm which was really nice. We stayed in a standard room which was clean and lovely. After briefly mentioning while checking in that we were there for a special occasion, they took it upon themselves to send a balloon, card and bottle of champagne to our room which we thought was a really nice gesture! We had basically planned everything (dinner, etc) ahead of time for ourselves but it was obvious that the concierge was very welcoming and available to help with any planning/reservations that may be needed. If we should ever need a hotel room in NYC again or need one to recommend to others, we would definitely pick this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bryant Park Hotel, NYC's Fashion Address is nestled conveniently between 5th and 6th avenue across from the famous Bryant Park and a 5 minute walk to Times Square and 5th Ave shopping. We are now offering free in room wired and wireless internet. With casual elegance, pristine rooms and impeccable service. The Bryant Park Hotel staff anxiously awaits your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Bryant Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryant Park New York City
- Bryant Park Hotel New York