This hotel is well-located with a very welcoming staff.
My room was small but clean and the bathroom was well planned, although also small, with an excellent shower.
Two things that, in my opinion, need to be addressed are the gym, which needs an upgrade and the fact that there is no coffee or tea available in the morning except through room service. For us little things like water bottles in the room, a modern gym, coffee and tea in the lobby make the difference between a good and a very good hotel in somewhere like New York.
The vibe of this hotel is very good but the amenities need some work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bryant Park Hotel, NYC's Fashion Address is nestled conveniently between 5th and 6th avenue across from the famous Bryant Park and a 5 minute walk to Times Square and 5th Ave shopping. We are now offering free in room wired and wireless internet. With casual elegance, pristine rooms and impeccable service. The Bryant Park Hotel staff anxiously awaits your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Bryant Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryant Park New York City
- Bryant Park Hotel New York