We stayed at the Bryant Park Hotel prior to Christmas for some shopping and sightseeing. For this purpose the hotel is perfectly located in between 5th Avenue and Times Square.
Exceptional. It's hard finding hotels where the personell is still friendly during stressful hours. This being a "small" hotel, it seems there's more time for every guest. Something we noticed. Bed service with chocolates was a nice little touch and every wish was catered for.
Not cheap, we did however order plenty in advance to get a good price though and honestly it was worth every dollar! Still - for full score here - just that little extra was missing.
AWESOME - as always in good american hotels. But these beds are clean as well and just having the right firmness.
Perfect and we can be picky in this area!
Great for shopping and sightseeing in the shopping district around Times Square and 5th Avenue. Not that great for airport transportation as we learned on the return trip. It's in the middle of everything and traffic in NYC can be horrible. Just make sure you plan enough time. The advised time the reception gave us was just barely enought due to a a 1h traffic jam at the Lincoln tunnel out of Manhattan.
We had a deluxe room with park view. Probably on the small side, but a with nice a big bathroom and more than enough space for us. We did miss a place to store our clothes however - the closet was also on the small side. Our room had big windows and was almost a bit cold. We could have had an extra heater we were told, just keep that in mind if you find yourself being a bit cold. "Every wish is catered for" - (we didn't try it, but I don't doubt it)
All in all - a very pleasurable experience and I'd go here again!
Ah - there's a one hour open bar early evening Mon-Fri for Hotel Guests. We didn't have time for it, but the bar looked great and free drinks to kick of the evening can't be wrong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bryant Park Hotel, NYC's Fashion Address is nestled conveniently between 5th and 6th avenue across from the famous Bryant Park and a 5 minute walk to Times Square and 5th Ave shopping. We are now offering free in room wired and wireless internet. With casual elegance, pristine rooms and impeccable service. The Bryant Park Hotel staff anxiously awaits your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TravelUp, Ebookers, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Bryant Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryant Park New York City
- Bryant Park Hotel New York