On a quiet street by a Parisian style park and the lions of the NY Public Library, walk past chocolatiers and watch the ice skaters, all the while capturing the beautiful range of historical architecture lies the Bryant Park Hotel. It was my husbands 64th birthday and we spent our once or twice a year weekend with our home base at BPHotel. I can not speak higher of the wonderful service. From the friendly doorman/bell hop, to the concierge and front desk we were met with a friendly staff welcoming us back and going out of their way to accommodate our needs and wishes. Harold Henning director of reservation as usual is a delight to speak with.
Oh and I haven't mention the room, clean ,European with a minimalist style-what become the focal point of the room are the huge windows displaying the beautiful views of the park, skyline and architecture of NYC. The beds are large and impossible to be an insomniac in. Serene, private and calm it continues to be an oasis in the midst of the excitement and chaos of NYC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bryant Park Hotel, NYC's Fashion Address is nestled conveniently between 5th and 6th avenue across from the famous Bryant Park and a 5 minute walk to Times Square and 5th Ave shopping. We are now offering free in room wired and wireless internet. With casual elegance, pristine rooms and impeccable service. The Bryant Park Hotel staff anxiously awaits your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Bryant Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryant Park New York City
- Bryant Park Hotel New York