“Hotel is elegant:D”

The Bryant Park Hotel
Ranked #12 of 470 Hotels in New York City
Reviewed 19 March 2014

We went to NYC for a family reunion and chose to stay at this hotel. Location is great for my family and the hotel itself is clean and elegant. It has simplicity but does sacrifice anything. Overall, I love it a lot.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Stevecair
BryantParkHotel, Director of Front Office and Guest Services at The Bryant Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Thank you for the huge compliments! Everyone on the staff really appreciates it, especially Housekeeping, they work so hard and it is so nice to see them get recognized. I am glad that we were able to help to create some great memories for your family reunion. Come back soon! Darren dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com

Write a ReviewReviews (3,781)

Reviewed 18 March 2014

Perfect location! Traveled right before Christmas and staying at Bryant Park made it very convenient to get to everything we wanted to see! The room was nice and big - it was a suite, and had two bathrooms, a small living room, and nice size bedroom!

Room Tip: We had the Bryant Park Junior Suite I believe, and it overlooked the Bryant Park skating rink and Ch...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AmberHiler

Thank you for your review and for your wonderful praises. I hope you were able to take advantage of the ice skating and Christmas shops while you were with us. You should return in the spring and summer when the park comes to life with beautiful gardens, broadways shows during lunch time and movie nights on Mondays (that is just for the summer months). dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com

Reviewed 17 March 2014

We stayed two nights at the friendly, clean, and reasonably priced Bryant Park a week or so ago, and loved it. The location is perfect for walking or riding anywhere in Manhattan or Queens with easy access to public transportation or Times Square.
The staff was amazing! From a personal greeting at the door to a complimentary room upgrade, we couldn't have felt more welcome and appreciated as customers from the moment we arrived. Stevenson, the doorman, even remembered my name when we returned the first evening, and Nikki on the front desk was charming and cheerful at both check-in and check-out.
The room is decorated in contemporary style, spotlessly clean, with all modern conveniences and one of the best showers in any hotel I've ever used. Chocolates on the pillow each night only add to the luxurious ambience -- but not at luxury prices.
The neighborhood is safe for walking even at night; the NY Public Library is right across the street; theater and restaurant offerings are plentiful. I should also mention the hotel offers a free happy hour each week night from 5-6. Wouldn't you want to stay at the Bryant Park?

Room Tip: We were on the 10th floor, but I think any room will be quiet as the windows are well insulated.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

WOW! What an amazing 5 star review. Thank you so much, Stevenson and Nikki were very touched by your praises. They both have been nominated for employee of the month and your review just proves that they are role model employees and deserving of this award. I also appreciate your praises regarding Housekeeping and the Cellar Bar. I hope during your next visit to NY you stay with us again. All the best, dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com

Reviewed 16 March 2014

Great location if you want to walk to the theater district. Also close access to Madison Ave for shopping. The staff are really nice and you can't beat the free valet parking on the weekends! There's a bar and small club as well as a fitness room. Very Art Deco. Reminds me of a Miami. The rooms are super clean and has a soaking tub for two in some of the rooms. Only complaint is the water temps were not working correctly so had to some strange adjusting to not get scalded. Go to Moonstruck for breakfast/brunch.

Room Tip: Choose the deluxe room with soaking tub and high floor as to not hear the street noise at night
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

I am so glad that you had a wonderful stay with us and took advantage of the great perks. You also provided some great tips for the readers. I am sorry about the water temperature and glad to hear it was resolved to your satisfaction. I hope you come back soon; we plan to continue free parking for the weekends until further notice. Please check with us first when booking your next stay. All the best, dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com

Reviewed 16 March 2014

We stayed at Bryant Park for a wedding weekend and the entire experience could not have been more perfect! The rooms are spacious and the bathrooms are also large. The staff was amazing and took care of all our needs, no matter how big or small or the time of day! We will most definitely be back to our new "go-to" in NY!

• Stayed: March 2014

Thank you for giving us a 5! I am glad to hear that the wedding you attended was so enjoyable and that your stay added to the great memories you have.
We would love to have you back during your next visit to NY. All the best, dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com

Reviewed 16 March 2014

My fiancé and myself stayed at Bryant Park Hotel for my birthday weekend. We have been to a few hotels in the city, this was by far the best one yet! They have a bar in the basement that turns into a club at night, with free entrance if you stay at the hotel. The hotel is a fantastic location as well. The customer service is amazing, specifically Nikki at the front desk. Nikki was very friendly and super helpful. She even planned a birthday surprise for me, by giving me a balloon and cupcakes! We plan to stay at this hotel each visit to the city.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Amarti314

Happy Birthday!! So glad we were able to help create some great memories. Nikki truly loves her job and your praises mean more than you will ever know. We can’t wait to welcome you back again. dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com

Reviewed 15 March 2014

I took my wife to New York for her birthday, my first time here and wouldn't consider staying anywhere else on my return. I'm a smoker and spent a lot of time outside chatting to the doormen and have to say along with the desk they are the most pleasant and helpful staff you could wish for. My wife was surprised with birthday gifts in our room from the management which was special. The room was clean, modern, and comfortable, and the location is perfect.
My only disappointment which is minor is that there's no coffee making facilities in the room. But otherwise i would strongly recommend anyone traveling to NY to look no further when considering a hotel.
Faultless, friendly service in a great hotel.

Room Tip: Take a travel kettle
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

We all greatly appreciate your 5 star review and wonderful praises especially about the Doormen! We happen to have the friendliest doorman in town; they truly love what they do and I am very proud of them. On another note what a great surprise to give your wife! I hope you come back soon; we would love to have you back! dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com