Last March 2014 we have stayed nine nights at the Bryant Park Hotel and it was really an amazing experience. The hotel is very elegant, medium size (around 110 rooms) and very well located. The room (junior suite) has an excellent size, was brand new, fantastic view of the park, contains everything we needed and it was always very clean. The hotel's team is really excellent: Sarah, Erick, Miguel, all people from the front desk and the doormen were always very polite and kind with us. We really felt we were enjoying some days at our own apartment in NY. I have stayed in several other hotels in NY (inclusing two times at the Waldorf Astoria), and I believe this is the best choice for a business, romantic or a family trip in NY.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bryant Park Hotel, NYC's Fashion Address is nestled conveniently between 5th and 6th avenue across from the famous Bryant Park and a 5 minute walk to Times Square and 5th Ave shopping. Get a glimpse into the Cellar Bar, home to a number of fashion week parties and well known celebrity haunt. We are now offering free in room wired and wireless internet and Open Bar for all hotel guests, Mon - Fri from 5 -6pm. With casual elegance, pristine rooms and impeccable service. The Bryant Park Hotel staff anxiously awaits your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Booking.com and Southall Travel so you can book your The Bryant Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryant Park New York City
- Bryant Park Hotel New York