We stayed at the Bryant for 5 nights from the end of March and found the hotel to be perfect for a short city break. The staff are excellent, hotel very clean and modern and offers a great base to explore NYC with excellent subway links and a short walk from Times Square and other amenities.
The Cave bar downstairs offers free drinks for quests in the week for 1 hour 5-6pm and when its being used for events you go to the top floor with great views of Bryant Park and enjoy a range of alcoholic drinks. A great start to an evening we thought.
The only downside we found was facing the back of the hotel it was very noisy as you could hear all the generators outside all night. Whilst this wasn't a major problem for us once you were used to it, its worth noting for people who need complete silence at night!
I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting to NYC and would return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bryant Park Hotel, NYC's Fashion Address is nestled conveniently between 5th and 6th avenue across from the famous Bryant Park and a 5 minute walk to Times Square and 5th Ave shopping. We are now offering free in room wired and wireless internet. With casual elegance, pristine rooms and impeccable service. The Bryant Park Hotel staff anxiously awaits your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Bryant Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryant Park New York City
- Bryant Park Hotel New York