Frequently hotel rooms in NYC are shoeboxes, but the rooms here were surprisingly spacious, and very well appointed. The bathroom was also huge, and spa like. The restaurant downstairs, Koi, is legit and the bar in the basement pretty cool.
Midtown location made it great to get around town for meetings, then sneak over to see a Broadway show at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bryant Park Hotel, NYC's Fashion Address is nestled conveniently between 5th and 6th avenue across from the famous Bryant Park and a 5 minute walk to Times Square and 5th Ave shopping. Get a glimpse into the Cellar Bar, home to a number of fashion week parties and well known celebrity haunt. We are now offering free in room wired and wireless internet and Open Bar for all hotel guests, Mon - Fri from 5 -6pm. With casual elegance, pristine rooms and impeccable service. The Bryant Park Hotel staff anxiously awaits your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, TravelUp, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your The Bryant Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryant Park New York City
- Bryant Park Hotel New York