My husband and I celebrated our 10th anniversary this past weekend at the Bryant Park Hotel. It is in a wonderful location - Bryant Park is a perfect place to sit and have a cup of tea and read a book. It is close to more touristy attractions, but is still in walking distance to many of the smaller neighborhoods. Our room was beautiful, deal and cozy. We got there in time for the guest open bar hour at the Cellar Bar which was wonderful. We ate dinner one night at Koi, the restaurant located inside the hotel and it was wonderful. My husband ordered the short ribs and they were amazing. Overall, I think my favorite thing about this hotel is the level of customer service. The staff truly goes out of their way to make your stay special. They alone are the reason we will only stay at the Bryant Park Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bryant Park Hotel, NYC's Fashion Address is nestled conveniently between 5th and 6th avenue across from the famous Bryant Park and a 5 minute walk to Times Square and 5th Ave shopping. Get a glimpse into the Cellar Bar, home to a number of fashion week parties and well known celebrity haunt. We are now offering free in room wired and wireless internet and Open Bar for all hotel guests, Mon - Fri from 5 -6pm. With casual elegance, pristine rooms and impeccable service. The Bryant Park Hotel staff anxiously awaits your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Agoda, Odigeo, Southall Travel and Hotels.com so you can book your The Bryant Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryant Park New York City
- Bryant Park Hotel New York