“Great Location, Great Staff, Great Room”

The Bryant Park Hotel
Ranked #11 of 469 Hotels in New York City
Reviewed 5 May 2014

My girlfriend and I stayed two nights at The Bryant Park Hotel in May 2014. The Bryant Park location couldn't be better, everyone from the lobby staff to the room servers was absolutely first rate, and our room was amazing. We'll definitely be back.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank EssjayDC
BryantParkHotel, Director of Front Office and Guest Services at The Bryant Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Thank you so much for giving us a 5 star rating and for all of your praises. I am thrilled that you had a great stay and I hope you come back soon! Darren; dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com

Reviewed 5 May 2014

I have been staying at the Bryant Park Hotel for both business and pleasure for the past 2 years. I chose the hotel because of the location as my office is walking distance and I've always loved the Park.

I continue to go back because of the service. The staff is simply exceptional. They go above and beyond to make sure my stay is comfortable. They give personal attention to help me plan the best use of my time whilst at the hotel and around the city.

The rooms and amenities are excellent. I plan to continue to frequent this first class property for years to come as the staff makes me feel so welcome.

Room Tip: Pay the little extra to have a view overlooking the park
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your loyalty towards us and for your 5 star rating. I am very happy to hear that our staff makes you feel so welcome! The really enjoy what they do and I am so glad that it shows in their performance. I hope we continue to be your home away from home. Darren; dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com

Reviewed 5 May 2014

I stayed at this hotel while in town for my brothers wedding and was treated wonderfully from the moment we arrived until the moment we left.

Nikki, at the front desk, was charming and attentive. I absolutely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Your 5 star rating put smiles on all of our faces, especially Nikki! She works so hard and really loves her job, I am so happy to see her receive such wonderful praises. Thank you for recommending us and I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back soon. Darren; dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com

Reviewed 4 May 2014

My husband and I stayed here for a night when we came to NYC to see a Broadway show. The staff was super nice but not in a fake "I'm being paid to be nice to you" way and they were very helpful with our questions. The room was surprisingly big (last time we were in NY we stayed in a shoebox size room in Brooklyn) and the bathroom was huge for a standard hotel room. My husband and I could move around the room/bathroom comfortably without being in each other's way. There's a bar/club in the basement of the hotel, which isn't our scene, but it also didn't have an adverse affect on our stay. Bryant Park is right across the street and is lovely. There's a great place to grab breakfast/lunch/snacks right down the block. It's in easy walking distance of Herald Square/Broadway theatres/Times Square. We will definitely stay here again and recommend it to our friends!

• Stayed: May 2014
BryantParkHotel, di at The Bryant Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Thank you for your amazing review and for choosing us to complete your NY Broadway Show experience. I am very happy to see that our hotel exceeded your expectations and that you will be back. You also gave the readers some great suggestions. If I can ever be of assistance please let me know. Darren; dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com

Reviewed 4 May 2014

A family of 4, we stayed at the hotel for 3 nights in April. We had read the reviews and had high expectations as a result. The pre-arrival service by email and phone were exceptional. However the level of personal service on arrival, coupled with the stunning views of the park and city from our 7th floor room, exceeded what we had imagined.

A huge thank you to Sarah, Miguel, Steven, and Eric for their really attentive service - nothing was too much trouble and we never saw the energy levels of the front team drop.

As for the sleep and comfort levels, the beds were wonderful and rooms spacious and quiet (save for the odd NYC siren). We had a junior suite with children in next door double double - perfect arrangement.

The bay window made the views extra special, and the park below was stunning with the sun streaming through the trees. Convenience was fantastic - everywhere seemed in walking distance.

A big thank you - frankly we wouldn't now consider anywhere else in NYC when our next trip comes along.

Room Tip: Call the hotel - they will advise specific to your needs, and you can rely on it.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

WOW! Your review was amazing. I couldn’t wait to share it with Sarah, Miguel, Steven and Eric. I am so fortunate to have them working with me and it is so well deserved. I am glad to see that you and your family had a great experience and that we were able to help create some wonderful memories. We can’t wait to welcome you and your family back. Darren; dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com

Reviewed 1 May 2014

I almost hate to write this because I don't want to let out the secret of this spectacular hotel, but what the heck everybody already knows. We arrived very early and the room was not available. So went exploring with the assistance of Nikki. She also recommended the Red Flame Diner (2 blocks from the hotel) for a Sunday Morning breakfast. It was a great classic diner.

Went to see Motown the Musical, just before we left we ask Sara at the concierge desk about after show dinner options. It took all of 2 minutes and she had a resevations at Sardi's. She had wonderful suggestions for special out of the places in NYC.

The room was very comfortable and quiet. The housekeeping staff provided an immaculate room with a nightly turn down service. Being cross the street from Bryant Park gives a tranquil setting in the middle of Midtown. The bathroom was modern and almost as large as the sleeping area.

After the first day Stephen would greet us personally when ever we entered or departed. Everyone at the hotel always made you feel welcome. It was obvious the people at the Bryant Park really enjoy what they do.

In the future The Bryant Park Hotel will be our NY destination.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for sharing the secret and for giving us a 5 and for taking the time to write such a beautiful review. I couldn’t wait to share it with Nikki, Sarah and Steven as well as the Housekeeping Department. You touched on so many wonderful aspects of your stay and it really means a lot to us. I hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back soon. Darren; dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com

Reviewed 29 April 2014

The staff is delightful. I was upgraded to a lovely room and, as a returning guest, cookies and a nice letter awaited my arrival. Was impressed by the fitness center--clean, good condition, lots of options, and water/towels/apples. ove the Midtown location and Le Pain Quotidien is about 5 storefronts west--perfect for breakfast.

Room Tip: ask for queen suite upgrade
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BryantParkHotel, Director of Front Office and Guest Services at The Bryant Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Thank you for your wonderful praises and for your loyalty with us especially since you have over 400 hotel in NYC. I am very happy that you had a great stay and look forward to welcoming you back again! Darren dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com