“Amazing”

The Bryant Park Hotel
Ranked #12 of 469 Hotels in New York City
Reviewed 4 June 2014

The staff at the Bryant Park Hotel was the best we have ever experienced. They bent over backwards to accommodate all our requests. Our daughter was getting married the weekend we stayed there, and we had many questions and requests. The responses were immediate. They knew our names and always greeted us. I actually was hoping I would get a request for a rating, because it was so exceptional. I never do this, but I had to in this case. Of course, the rooms were wonderful as well.

Room Tip: If you are first to shower, turn the shower on a few minutes ahead of time. It did take awhile for...
1  Thank kmr021451
BryantParkHotel, Director of Front Office and Guest Services at The Bryant Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Congratulations on your daughter’s marriage! I am so glad that we were able to make your special occasion that much more special. Thank you for recognizing my staff. I am very fortunate to work with some amazing folks and I appreciate them every day. I hope you come back soon. Darren dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com

Reviewed 4 June 2014

We stayed for two weekends during a nostalgic trip back to New York in May 2014 (we now live in Europe). Booked a "Deluxe View" room because a great view over Bryant Park was a priority for us. The room was spacious, bright and very clean. After a full day of sightseeing (or shopping!) most guests will appreciate the hotel's very relaxing Scandinavian-style interiors. Simple furniture, hardwood floors, light-colored marble bathroom. Huge windows with white curtains and blinds.If you're looking for heavy decor, lots of throw pillows, heavy carpeting and dark colors throughout, this hotel is not for you…

Ultra-spacious bathrooms with shower and tub. Molton Brown toiletries were a nice extra touch. If I had to find one thing to complain about, the bathroom floor was not heated and we're used to this mini-luxury at home :)

P.S. AMAZING front desk staff! Absolutely great team of very elegant, young and super professional people. Oh, and the lobby decor is totally different from the rooms upstairs - decorated in red and black it has the feel of an entry to a night club, which it actually is (the hotel's excellent Cellar Bar is very popular among New Yorkers, no worries about the noise, it does not get above the ground floor)

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room, if available. It has the feel of a Suite without the extra cost. Ask for high...
1  Thank KasiaRygalik

WOW what amazing review! I can’t thank you enough. I am just happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations. We try so hard and it’s moments like this that make it all worth while. I hope we get to see lots more of you. If I can ever be of assistance please let me know. Darren dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com

Reviewed 4 June 2014

My wife and I stayed here during Memorial Day weekend to celebrate my niece's 1st birthday as well as our anniversary. Not sure where to start as everyone associated with the property was so nice to us prior to us even arriving. I contacted them regarding their parking policy the day before our arrival and the gentleman I spoke to was very helpful and polite. He asked if he could connect me with the concierge and also offered to do whatever he could to help make our arrival seemless and pleasant.

Everyone greeted us with smiles and offered to help with whatever we needed. Nicole at the front desk checked us in and was very sweet. She asked where we were coming in from and began a conversation about what she loved about our city. It was nice that she made a connection with us right off the bat, because it made us feel welcome. So very good customer service there. Scott the bellman was a big help, engaging in friendly conversation as if he knew us before and offering to help make our stay as comfortable as possible. We received bottles of water when we checked out, which came in handy as we spent time walking around Central Park and other parts of the city. Miguel brought our car around and was very helpful with our luggage. He offered us more bottles of water for our trip home.

The room was fantastic: very spacious. And the bathroom was incredible. Love the Molton Brown products! They even upgraded us to a terrace room as an anniversary treat. We came back to the room that night and our bed had been turned down for us, with slippers at each side. Do not pass up an opportunity to stay at this amazing place. Not the most affordable property in the area, but the customer service and the rooms are well worth the money to stay there and feel relaxed in a city that is always on the go! I've stayed in NYC probably 100 times before, and the Byrant Park was without question the nicest, most relaxing place I've stayed. You get what you pay for in this case, without a doubt. I'm pretty sure the wife and I will be staying here every year at this time as we celebrate 2 great occasions.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank JS3838
BryantParkHotel, Director of Front Office and Guest Services at The Bryant Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Thank you so much for an amazing and detailed review!! After reading this it just validates everything that I believe about my hotel and employees. It just blows me away! It also helps to have wonderful guests such as you that make our jobs so enjoyable. Thank you for recognizing Nicole, Miguel and Scott. You mentioned that you plan on coming every year and we would love nothing more. If I can ever be of assistance please let me know. Have a great summer! Darren; dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com

Reviewed 4 June 2014

The total experience at the Bryant Park Hotel was amazing. The staff was very attentive to all the details and it made our stay memorable. The location was perfect for us; near the library, the park and easy walking distance to the theater district. But the most exceptional aspect was the staff who went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed/wanted. We will return to the Bryant Park and we will recommend it to our friends and relatives.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for giving us a 5 and for all of your praises. I am so glad that my staff helped create some wonderful memories. I also want to thank you for recommending us to your friends and relatives. If I can ever be of assistance please call upon me anytime. I hope you come back soon! Darren; dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com

Reviewed 4 June 2014

It's an excellent, elegant, beautiful hotel with extraordinary rooms. It's position is perfect to visit the most famous attractions and it has an amazing view on the lovely Bryant Park. What makes the difference is the extraordinary staff that makes you feel special in this special city. It is definitely the best choice you can do if planning to visit NY!!!!

• Stayed: May 2014

Thank you for such kind words and for giving us a 5! I hope all the readers see your review and choose us. We really do enjoy making people happy and we jump at every opportunity to create a memorable experience. I am glad that you feel the way you do and that you will keep coming back. Darren; dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com

Reviewed 4 June 2014

What a stay we have just had at the Bryant Park hotel! - this hotel is very classy and in a perfect location right on Bryant park. Bryant park is only a few minutes walk to Times Square/ Broadway/ 5th Avenue - it's a beautiful park with a lovely atmosphere day and night (how do they get that lawn so lush and green!?).

The hotel itself is a beauty - the old Gothic style Radiator Building. My husband and I traveled from Brisbane Australia to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary in NY. We had booked a Junior Suite with it being a special occasion and were just delighted to find the hotel had upgraded us to one of the Raymond Hood suites on the 23rd floor that had not one but 2 outdoor terraces overlooking Bryant Park and the NY skyline. The Suite was wonderful - high ceilings and lots of space - it had a large lounge/dining area and separate large bedroom with huge en-suite (Molton Brown toiletries). There was a lovely note on our arrival wishing us a happy anniversary and a bottle of champagne. My husband had also been in touch with concierge prior to our stay and they had helped him by making up a beautifully presented basket of food stuff posted by family from our home country in Scotland with anniversary balloons. Special mention go's out to Sarah, Eric and Nicole for all they did for us - you couldn't ask for more helpful staff. Sarah also helped reserve restaurants before our stay that I had chosen and had booked a table at the River Cafe Brooklyn on behalf of my husband for our anniversary dinner - she must of had influence as we got a brilliant table sitting by the window overlooking the river.

I would not hesitate to recommend The Bryant Park Hotel to people - it is most suited to couples/ single travelers - it is a very romantic hotel to stay in and feels very luxurious. I think this could easily be the best hotel in NY.

Thank you Bryant Park Hotel for making us feel so special during our stay and for the truly brilliant service and attention to detail.

Lynn & Marc

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Happy 10th Year Anniversary and thank you for traveling all the way from beautiful Australia to see us! I couldn’t wait to forward your review to all the employees especially Sarah, Eric and Nicole. I am so lucky to have them working with me, they are gems and every day I thank them! You described the hotel perfectly, I think we may have to employ you on our sales team :) I hope you come back again soon! If I can ever be of assistance please let me know. Darren; dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com

Reviewed 3 June 2014

i loved this hotel allot an liked every thing about. Espicialy the staff very friendly.
Location is good in front of nice park and that have a restrant and caffe.

The bathroom is big and have every thing including robs.

• Stayed: May 2014
BryantParkHotel, Director of Front Office and Guest Services at The Bryant Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Thank you for giving us a 5! I am so happy to hear that you had a great stay and enjoyed the staff and hotel. I hope you have a great summer and come back soon. dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com