“Superb, central location with a lovely view of Bryant Park.”

The Bryant Park Hotel
Ranked #10 of 467 Hotels in New York City
Dallas, Texas
“Superb, central location with a lovely view of Bryant Park.”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Service was very friendly, prompt, and helpful at all levels. The room was a decent size by NY standards, but the bathroom was spacious and accommodated two persons nicely. Great "niche" hotel. Will definitely return.

• Stayed June 2014
BryantParkHotel, Director of Front Office and Guest Services at The Bryant Park Hotel, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
So glad you had a great stay and thank you for giving us a 5! We want nothing more than to hear that you were so happy that you will return again. I am so fortunate to have a wonderful staff that truly cares about our guests. We can’t wait to welcome you back. Darren; dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (773)
  • Korean first
Buenos Aires
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We stay 3 nights in early June. From the first time we arrived until we left, the attention and hospitality of the staff was great, The only thing I can say is that our room was across the cleaning room, so it could get a little noisy, with the staff coming in and out. And that the room was too bright early in the morning, the blackouts were not so good.
But, the hotel was beautiful, the staff friendly and attentive, the location the best. We love Bryant Park. We really loved it. Would recommend it. And can´t wait to go back.

1 Thank polipau
I am so happy to hear that you love us and will return. Your honest feedback is also very helpful and I am so sorry that you were disrupted. Please let me know when you are returning and I will make sure I block a room that is more suitable for your needs. We can’t wait to welcome you back. Thank you also for recommending us! Darren; dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com
Caldwell, New Jersey
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We reserved one of the Raymond Hood Suites to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary. We live in NJ and decided to enjoy a nice NYC get-away. It was a GREAT trip and the Bryant Park Hotel was amazing.

From the second we approached the hotel, Steve greeted us outdoor and promptly whisked us right to the check-in desk. He asked our names and greeted us warmly. This really set the tone for a special trip, and we appreciated that.

The room was ready early, and was just beautiful. I would highly recommend anyone staying there to reserve the Raymond Hood suite, with a park facing view. We had not one, but TWO, large terraces, on both sides of the suite. It was very sleek and modern, yet had all the amenities one could ask for. The bathroom was very large, with a nice separate shower and huge soaking tub.

We enjoyed the complimentary happy hour from 5-6 in the Cellar Bar. It had a great vibe, with a dj playing nice lounge-y music. The waitresses were top notch, and we never had to flag one down - they were always right there, offering to get us whatever we would like. It was a lot of fun, and a nice experience pre-dinner.

Checkout the next day was very easy, and not too many hotels offer a 12pm checkout anymore. This was great, as we had time to go sit in Bryant Park right across the street and had some nice breakfast treats and coffee.

We really had a great time and highly recommend this hotel. The midtown location is perfect for going around town, and also close to Port Authority. The park is very enjoyable as well.

Thanks to all the staff who work hard. It really does make a difference. Five stars!

Christie

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi Christie, Happy 20th Anniversary and thank you for choosing us for such a special occasion. Your review was amazing and I am so glad that our staff took such great care of you both. The Hood Suite is one of my favorites too and I am glad that you were able to enjoy it so much. It sounds like you had a great time especially in the Cellar Bar. Your praises regarding the staff are very much appreciated and I am making sure that they are recognized; I am so happy that we were such a great fit for you both. Darren; dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com
Ithaca, New York
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Once again the Bryant Park exceeded our expectations. From the welcome to the check out they provided top notch service. You would be hard pressed to find a more friendly, professional and helpful staff. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a nice place to stay with great access to Times Square and several other NYC hot spots. We've received great service from Nicole and Darren (front desk) as well as Miguel and Luis. We will definitely be back! Good times, kids!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
BryantParkHotel, Director of Front Office and Guest Services at The Bryant Park Hotel, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
We love what the Foxes have to say! Thank you so much for such an amazing 5 star rating and for your compliments regarding Nicole, Miguel, Luis and me. I am so glad that we continue to exceed your expectations. Thank you for recommending us and for your loyalty, it really means a lot. Darren; dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com
Middlesex, New Jersey, United States
Reviewed 22 June 2014

From the minute we pulled up to the hotel and met Luis who handled the valet parking to Nicki at the front desk, to Kevin who brought up our bags to the room, to Steven who made sure our car was ready for us when we checked out, the staff at the Bryant Park Hotel was the most courteous, friendly, and professional staff my wife and I have encountered in New York City. The room was beautiful with a great spacious bathroom and the amenities were all first rate. We highly recommend this hotel and will be back the next time we head to the city. Excellent, first rate hotel!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
BryantParkHotel, Director of Front Office and Guest Services at The Bryant Park Hotel, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Thank you so much for giving us a 5 and for the amazing praises. I couldn’t wait to show your review to Luis, Nikki, Kevin and Stevenson. I am so glad to hear that they had such a positive impact on your stay. I hope you come back soon! Darren dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 21 June 2014

We stayed at the Bryant Park hotel for the first night of our honeymoon. From beginning to end this was probably the best hotel experience we ever had. When they found out it was our honeymoon they upgraded us to a corner room with a balcony overlooking the park, and you could also see the Hudson river as well. One of the best views I've ever had in Manhattan and right from our own room. The staff were all top-notch - every single one from the bell-hop, to the front desk, to room service. They were constantly giving us bottles of water whenever we walked through the lobby. When we ordered a bottle of malbec from room service, they called us to let us know they were all out of it - so they gave us a bottle of pinot free of charge!
We will definitely be staying here again in the future should a special occasion arise, because they definitely made our honeymoon even more special with their service and amazing views.

Room Tip: Northwest corner room (forget which floor) had amazing view of Bryant Park with balcony
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Congratulations and thank you for spending your Honeymoon with us. I am thrilled that you both had such a great stay and really appreciate your praises regarding the Bellman, Private Dining and Front Desk. Have an amazing life together and come back soon, maybe for your Anniversaries! :) Darren; dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com
New York City, New York
Reviewed 20 June 2014

With family in town and a many Graduations, out of town friends who were both Uptown & Downtown, I needed a clean terrific hotel for 3 days.
This was a gorgeous location and PERFECT respite in a bustling location. As an Upper West Side Manhattanite I needed a friendly hotel- I had NO IDEA what a difference the staff, and services of the Hotel would make to the overall experience for us and for guests using the hotel as a meeting spot right across the street from Bryant Park and The Gorgeous NY Public library. Thank you to front desk staff: Kelsey, John, Nikki, for making us feel so welcome. Kudos to entertainment staff Eric Stauss for help with Father's Day reservation and to Jen with Longboard Skate shop finds for my 16 year old (who was or was not staying with us!! ) Room was spacious clean and I was THRILLED to have hardwood floors- not creepy carpet. Nice large light marble bathroom and the water pressure was great- and copious. Way better than my NY apartment!! Views were outstanding. Coffee machine would be a bonus. Looks like they used to have them. still plenty of great coffee spots. Oh did i mention the SPECTACULAR view?? see my photos. Cheers Flavia

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank FLAVIAFROMAUSTRALIA
WOW!! Thank you for such an amazing review. I am so happy to hear that we were able to help create some wonderful memories for your NYC Graduation trip. I couldn’t wait to share your review with Kelsey, John, Nikki, Eric, Jennifer and Housekeeping. They all work so hard and are so worthy of such praises. I am glad you chose us when you have so many choices of hotels in NYC. I hope you come back soon! Darren dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com