“Will be ranked 1st very soon!”

The Bryant Park Hotel
Ranked #11 of 468 Hotels in New York City
Reviewed 12 August 2014

It was ous second stay in 12 months but the first one with our 2 kids (6 & 9). Our family spent 6 nights starting 2nd of August '14.
The Bryant Park Hotel is ideally located between 5th & 6th Av, overlooking Bryant Park, within a very short walking distance from busy Times Square. Our Junior Suite with terrace was outstanding (room 1901). Kids loved it! Great views on Bryant Park and the city. This hotel is just perfect (rooms, amenities) but there is one aspect that really makes the difference: the staff (front desk, concierge, doorman, housekeeper,...). Professional, friendly and helpful. Seeing these People is always enjoyable...
For all the reasons mentioned before, we can't think of a different hotel to stay in NYC, with or without our kids.
Finally, I would particularly like to thank Darren Sumner (Director of Front Office & Guest Service) for his professionalism and kindness...

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
BryantParkHotel, Director of Front Office and Guest Services at The Bryant Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Thank you so much for such a wonderful 5 star rating and for making us your home away from home. I can’t tell you how happy it makes me feel to know that you and your family had such a great time with us. You said such nice things about me and my staff! We all can’t wait for you to come back for your third visit. They say three is a charm! Darren dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com

There are newer reviews for The Bryant Park Hotel

Reviewed 12 August 2014

The only point that need to be improved is the breakfast. Too expensive for what it is offered. "Le Pain Quotidien" just few buildings before save our morning.
Practice Yoga at the Bryant Park for free, on Tuesday and Thursday at 10 AM... is great!.

Room Tip: Chose corner rooms, as 1605... like our room.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
BryantParkHotel, Director of Front Office and Guest Services at The Bryant Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Thank you for staying with us and for all of your compliments. I also appreciate your honest feedback regarding breakfast; I would love to hear more about that. You gave the readers some great suggestions especially regarding the park. They have so many activities, if you check on line at Bryantpark.org you can read more about the offerings. I am glad that you enjoyed the yoga; it definitely is the perfect setting for that. Please feel free to call or email me anytime. Darren; dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com 212-642-2274

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Our family stayed for a weekend in New York and found the Bryant Park hotel to be an exceptional value. The hotel is located across West 40th street from the unique Bryant Park, a great greenspace in the midst of the tall buildings, and the center of many activities.

The hotel was of very good value, especially with the weekend rate and valet car parking (no charge for Friday and Saturday nights). We rented 2 rooms, one of which was a suite and found them to be large, clean and comfortable. Housekeeping staff went beyond the usual to make our stay most enjoyable.

And it is the staff, from doorman to front desk to concierge to bellman, as well as housekeeping, that make this hotel a place that I would highly recommend.

Room Tip: Probably the higher rooms are better to minimize city noises, but 2 fast elevators make for quick tr...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

I am so glad to hear that you and your family had such a great experience. I am also happy that you were able to take advantage of the complimentary weekend parking. You said such nice things about our staff and that really means a lot to us. I especially appreciated your praises regarding Housekeeping, I can’t believe how hard those ladies and gentlemen work. We can’t wait to welcome you back. Darren; dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com

Reviewed 10 August 2014

This was our second stay in this hotel and it will not be our last one. I can't think of a better place to stay in Manhatten. The hotel is located between the Fifth Avenue and Times Square in front of the Bryant Park and is surrounded with many places to eat as well as a neaby metro station.

The rooms are big (for NYC standards) and they have double rooms as well as twin rooms which was perfect for our family of 5. The staff is really friendly and helpfull and you really feel as a valued customer when you enter the doors.

Also, the rate is affordable for a hotel with such great amenities and location. The rooms are well isolated, you will not be awaken by the noise of the street.

I truly recommend this hotel, it has everything you need for a few nights in the city.

2  Thank Melanie24

Thank you for your loyalty with us and for your 5 star rating! You are now officially part of the Bryant Park Hotel family. We want nothing more than to provide an environment that is friendly and service driven. It sounds like we accomplished what we set out to do. We can’t wait to welcome you and your family back for your 3rd stay. They say third times a charm! Darren; dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Great accommodating staff. It was my girlfriends birthday and they made her feel like she was the only guest staying at the hotel. Room was spacious and luxurious. I Will always stay at the Bryant Park hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank ShakeNjake
BryantParkHotel, Director of Front Office and Guest Services at The Bryant Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Happy Birthday and thank you for celebrating it with us! I am so glad that you and your girlfriend enjoyed the special attention and that you will be back. Thank you also for the 5 star rating and for taking the time to share your experience. Looking forward to welcoming you back. Darren; dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com

Reviewed 7 August 2014

This was my first trip to NYC. Should I go back, I would definitely try to stay here again! Everyone was so friendly and accommodating. We had accidentally booked a single instead of a double, and even though it was last minute, they managed to upgrade our room at a discounted rate. The location was also perfect--within walking distance of Broadway (we were there to see a show) and Times Square. Highly recommend!

Room Tip: The park side is definitely quieter!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for choosing us for your first time to NYC! It sounds like you had an amazing stay. I am so glad that we had such a huge part in your overall impression of NY and that you will be back. Thank you for your wonderful praises regarding the staff and accommodations. I hope to meet you the next time you visit. Darren; dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com

Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

This is a great place to stay. From the moment you walk in the doors it is high class. The staff all are wonderful. By day two they all knew my name. The rooms are awesome. Great beds and great bathrooms. Turn down service every night. Red leather elevators are very cool. Great location to Times Square and shopping.

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Ken S

Thank you for giving us a 5 and for such high praises. I couldn’t wait to show the staff your review, I want them to see that all of their hard work pays off. I am very fortunate to work with amazing people and we happen to have the best guests a hotel could ask for; you are a perfect example. Darren; dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com