This is a really nice hotel by Bryant park and the New York public library. The lobby is small but the Cellar bar is huge! There is a free happy hour - beers, wine and cocktails between 5 & 6 pm. The bedrooms are clean, simply furnished in cool whites and pale wood. The best thing is the bird sound machine. So soothing to drop off to. I would definitely recommend for business or leisure. Great location near subway and walking distance to shops, Times Square , theatre district and Rockerfeller centre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bryant Park Hotel, NYC's Fashion Address is nestled conveniently between 5th and 6th avenue across from the famous Bryant Park and a 5 minute walk to Times Square and 5th Ave shopping. We are now offering free in room wired and wireless internet. With casual elegance, pristine rooms and impeccable service. The Bryant Park Hotel staff anxiously awaits your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Bryant Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryant Park New York City
- Bryant Park Hotel New York