This hotel has been on my list to try for a number of years, but I just couldn't get a good rate. When I finally caught a deal, I booked it! Very much worth the wait!
Room was not big, but well laid out, never felt cramped. Bathroom was very large by comparison, large sink top with room for all your "stuff", good lighting, swing out make-up mirror, shelf below for more storage, marble shower, and BIG towels! oh, and did I mention wonderful Molton Brown products? a (minor) word of warning - 4 of my 5 nights there, I thought I was hearing a faint coo coo clock and it was driving me crazy! On my last night, I finally traced it to the sound therapy machine set to a very low "rainforest"!
The staff was wonderful! Housekeeping, front desk, bell and doormen, they all introduced themselves and asked my name and when I was planning to come back – everyone was genuinely very nice and made me feel welcome. For a hotel known for catering to the hip, fashionista crowd, this was a nice surprise!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bryant Park Hotel, NYC's Fashion Address is nestled conveniently between 5th and 6th avenue across from the famous Bryant Park and a 5 minute walk to Times Square and 5th Ave shopping. We are now offering free in room wired and wireless internet. With casual elegance, pristine rooms and impeccable service. The Bryant Park Hotel staff anxiously awaits your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Bryant Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryant Park New York City
- Bryant Park Hotel New York