4,087 results
All reviews cellar bar koi restaurant molton brown products darren sumner skating rink new york junior suite times square the ny public library park view hardwood floors huge bathroom perfect location hotel guests turn down service bottle of champagne the entire staff
Reviewed 26 June 2018

This was our first trip to NY and I spent quite a bit of time reviewing hotels before deciding on the Bryant Park! Firstly, the location in mid-town and right on Bryant Park was the best ever. We spent a couple of afternoons, post sightseeing or shopping sitting in the park with a glass of wine. From live Salsa dancing classes to live music, there is always something going on and it was great to just take a few moments of downtime to enjoy!
The hotel itself was brilliant. Helpful and friendly staff. Thank you all! The room was a good size and others have pointed out decorated in a minimal style and we liked that. I loved the Molton Brown toiletries in the very generously-sized bathroom. When we go back to NY, I will stay there for sure!
There are also plenty of places to eat all around Bryant Park .. check out Maison Kayser for breakfast YUM!
Bryant Park is also fab for subway connections to the city and within easy walking distance to Times Square and for shopping to Macy's etc. We decided not to go out of town to the malls and I am so glad that we made that choice. We loved Macy's! Other places worth visiting ..Chelsea Market, The Highline, Staten Island Ferry, The 9/11

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank McStewarty
BryantParkHotel, Manager at The Bryant Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Hi McStewarty, Thank you for giving us 5 stars and for choosing us for your first NY experience. I am so happy that you love NY so much as well as our hotel. I feel you really gave the travelers a true picture of what it is like to be a guest with us. After reading your review I want to book a room. I hope we get to see you again soon. All my best, Darren; dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Great room, nice and professional staff and a central location. I have stayed there over the years and they keep it fresh and consistent. There are many nearby restaurants and attractions. The park is a nice green space.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BryantParkHotel, Manager at The Bryant Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Hi, I want to first thank you for your loyalty with us, there is no better compliment than getting to welcome back familiar faces. I hope other travelers read your review and decide to book with us as well. I also enjoy the park and sometimes after work I sit on a bench and people watch. Have you visited us during the Winter? The park is completely transformed into a winter wonderland. Thank you for giving us 5 stars and come back soon. Darren;dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Bravo Bryant Park hotel!!! You truly made our stay exactly to what we needed. I had been planning this trip for quite some time for me and my son as a graduation/birthday trip. Not being very familiar with the city other then ALL the research and tons of advice and recommendations from friends; trying to just pick a hotel and in which area was a challenge in itself. I am a huge TripAdvisor and Yelp person; I like to research and get all the info I can from actual guests. AND..... I couldn’t have been happier with the choice to stay here, at Bryant Park hotel. Being next to the park was perfect, I’m all about scenery and outside areas to spend time in. A lot of NY hotels don’t have balcony’s or big lobbies, so being right on the street of the park, I got up every morning and went down there to have my coffee, or in the early evening to join in on one of the parks daily activities. Bryant Park was very centrally located between uptown and downtown; just a quick subway ride in either direction. We stayed for 8 days, so I was very glad we decided to stay in a little bit of a nicer room in the junior suite.
THE STAFF!!! Excellent in every way. From the moment I stepped foot on the curb outside, to the moment I left back to the airport, I felt completely welcome and taken care of. I was greeted by name a majority of the time. Everyone was so helpful and patient with all my thousands of questions of how to navigate, how to get places, recommendations, etc. I wish I could remember everyone by name that was there with me a majority of the time.... Dennis and an absolutely lovely blond girl that worked the day shift (I’m blanking on her name rn) at the front desk....the director of guest services at the front desk, I think his name is Darren... the concierge Sarah and Andrew.... housekeeping and bellman. Everyone makes you feel at home. Thanks again Bryant Park hotel for making our trip exactly what we wanted it to be.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

WOW!! thank you so much for such an amazing 5 star rating. On a personal note thank for mentioning myself as well as Dennis, Nicole, Sarah and Andrew. The fact that you remember so many names says so much about you. I am very lucky to have the best staff in the business as well as the best guests we can ever ask for. I hope other travelers read your review and decide to book their stay with us as well. Please feel free to call upon me anytime, we can't wait to welcome back. Darren; dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com

Reviewed 18 June 2018

As a former NYC resident, I have some pretty strong opinions about where to stay in the city - and where to avoid. Bryant Park is a perfectly located compromise for the local and the tourist (which we were!), because it's easy to get to public transport but it's not too close to the two busiest hubs in the city.

The hotel itself is extremely comfortable. We really enjoyed the spacious room and the view of the park. The amenities make it feel like home, with the added touch of casual elegance. Staff were friendly and patient - the concierge worked with me to book some of the best restaurants in the city.

We didn't eat in the restaurant except for breakfast one morning, and we also didn't make it back in time to check out the bar. Frankly, you don't need them - with plenty of restaurants and bars nearby (especially in the theater district or a short walk to Gramercy), you won't go hungry or thirsty.

Stayed: April 2018

Hi Rebecca, thank you for taking the time to review us. The fact that you lived in NYC and enjoyed your stay so much means more than you can imagine. We tend to have higher expectations, it must be in the water. lol Thank you for your praises, especially regarding the concierge. They work so hard and it is nice to see them get recognized. I hope you come back soon. All my best, Darren; dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com

Reviewed 16 June 2018

Our experience with the Bryant Park Hotel was one of the best we have ever had in our world travels. First, the staff was exceptional. They were kind, attentive and always so helpful. Every tourist question was handled so well, they were spot on with ideas and recommendations, accommodating our specific plans. The room was beautiful and spotless, including turn down service every night. The location could not have been better, we felt like were central to everything we wanted to see. The added BONUS was the lovely, well maintained and full of activity Bryant Park, a few steps away from the hotel. It seems almost impossible to be so pleased with a hotel these days, but we certainly were! Their excellence is a credit to their outstanding staff. We will definitely be back.

Room Tip: Waking up to a view of the park is lovely.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Deb0806
BryantParkHotel, Manager at The Bryant Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Hi Deb, thank you so much for rewarding us with 5 stars. I am thrilled to hear that you had such a wonderful experience. I couldn't wait to share your review with the Bryant Park Hotel family. Everyone works so hard and it is so nice to see them get recognized. Thank you for recommending us and come back soon! Darren; dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com