Arrived Xmas eve after a long flight, the bookings they had got mixed up a little because we paid under my husbands name vs the booking name under mine however it did not prove a problem which was just luck not good management on their part. However the room was the biggest we had stayed in NYC and service was excellent. It was oppositie the pond were everyone was skating with Dean Martin playing it was fantastic and a highlight for us. We had Xmas lunch at Bryant Park Grill it was HUGE and just okay but very pleasant spot. would definitley recommend this hotel for location to time square, fifth ave, walking distance to central park, MOMA etc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bryant Park Hotel, NYC's Fashion Address is nestled conveniently between 5th and 6th avenue across from the famous Bryant Park and a 5 minute walk to Times Square and 5th Ave shopping. We are now offering free in room wired and wireless internet. With casual elegance, pristine rooms and impeccable service. The Bryant Park Hotel staff anxiously awaits your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Bryant Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryant Park New York City
- Bryant Park Hotel New York