On the plus side:
- Huge windows-- lots of light.
- Huge bathroom (with a tub-- rare in NYC).
- Molton Brown toiletries. (Major plus in my book.)
- Hardwood floors! No scary hotel carpet!
- Very courteous and friendly staff.
- The cafe next door (Lily O'Brien's) makes a decent cappuccino... and you get free chocolate with it.
- This is a matter of personal taste, but I thought the bed was extremely uncomfortable. As in hard as a rock. I know some people go for that, but I was disappointed.
- No iron/ironing board. How odd.
- Room service was open 24 hours (nice, given that I got in after midnight). But it was expensive (even for NYC), and nothing to write home about.
- It's 2010. Wifi should be free. (But I have to admit, at least this was fast.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bryant Park Hotel, NYC's Fashion Address is nestled conveniently between 5th and 6th avenue across from the famous Bryant Park and a 5 minute walk to Times Square and 5th Ave shopping. We are now offering free in room wired and wireless internet. With casual elegance, pristine rooms and impeccable service. The Bryant Park Hotel staff anxiously awaits your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Southall Travel, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Bryant Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryant Park New York City
- Bryant Park Hotel New York