I recently had the pleasure of celebrating my engagement at the Bryant Park Hotel and couldn't be happier with the 5 star customer service I received, in particular the concierge service - run by Eric Strauss who is the entertainment planner for the hotel. Eric made sure that every little detail was organized to perfection, ensuring that our fantastic night ran smoothly and went without a hitch. We couldn't be more grateful! That's on top of the excellent amenities the hotel offers, along with the fantastic, luxurious rooms. Not to add the great location! Well worth a visit - you won't be disappointed. Thank you again to Eric and all the staff at the Bryant Park Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bryant Park Hotel, NYC's Fashion Address is nestled conveniently between 5th and 6th avenue across from the famous Bryant Park and a 5 minute walk to Times Square and 5th Ave shopping. Get a glimpse into the Cellar Bar, home to a number of fashion week parties and well known celebrity haunt. We are now offering free in room wired and wireless internet and Open Bar for all hotel guests, Mon - Fri from 5 -6pm. With casual elegance, pristine rooms and impeccable service. The Bryant Park Hotel staff anxiously awaits your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Agoda and Southall Travel so you can book your The Bryant Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryant Park New York City
- Bryant Park Hotel New York