“Fantastic Service!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #11 of 467 Hotels in New York City
New York City, New York
“Fantastic Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2011

I recently had the pleasure of celebrating my engagement at the Bryant Park Hotel and couldn't be happier with the 5 star customer service I received, in particular the concierge service - run by Eric Strauss who is the entertainment planner for the hotel. Eric made sure that every little detail was organized to perfection, ensuring that our fantastic night ran smoothly and went without a hitch. We couldn't be more grateful! That's on top of the excellent amenities the hotel offers, along with the fantastic, luxurious rooms. Not to add the great location! Well worth a visit - you won't be disappointed. Thank you again to Eric and all the staff at the Bryant Park Hotel.

• 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (747)
  • Korean first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2011

From the moment we walked into this hotel it was absolutely unbelievable! From the bell boys through to the concierge I cannot speak highly enough of them!

This was our first stay in new York and WHEN we do return it will undoubtedly be to this hotel.

Depending on what you are after from your stay this hotel is located within walking distance from both of the major shopping areas on 5th and 7th. The same goes for broadway, time square, broadway, empire state, rockerfella plaza and the bulk of the restaurants on 8th.

The hotel has a great unique art deco feel to it, this is exclamated by it's fantastic cellar bar (again fantastic staff). It is immaculately tidy and the park view room (which we were upgraded to on arrival without even asking) afforded some fantastic views of the city.

We got engaged whilst staying in New York and I can confidently say that this hotel made our trip.

Special thanks go to the concierges (all of whom cannot do enough and take pride in their knowledge of the city, Eric was one of the most helpful and friendly people we met during our stay of which there were plenty!) and the front desk staff (cheers Nicole)!

As you can probably tell, this is one of my favourite ever breaks and we can't wait to return!

Thanks again Bryant Park, you made our holiday.

Paul and Danielle (soon to be Taylor)

• Stayed January 2011
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2011

With all of the hotels in NYC, Bryant Park still remains one of my faves! The rooms are nice! The restaurant is amazing and the location is central to pretty much everything without being in the center of the touristy traps.
I stayed here with my significant other to celebrate his birthday after a night out and it was absolutely perfect. The room wasn't HUGE but it was decent by NYC's overpopulated standards.
If you are looking for a truly stylish hotel that's not gimmicky, Bryant Park is the way to go!

• Stayed February 2010, travelled on business
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2011

When travelling to NYC our main concern was having a good hotel with an excellent location. Bryant Park Hotel was all this and more! The hotel is walking distance of Times Square, Rockefeller Center, Broadway, Fifth Avenue, even Central Park can be walked. There's plenty of restaurants, cafes and bakeries around as well.

The hotel itself was very modern, clean and chic. Service was excellent. Really, there's nothing bad to say about it! We'll definitely stay at this hotel again if we go back to NYC.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
BryantParkHotel, Director of Front Office and Guest Services at The Bryant Park Hotel, responded to this review, 24 January 2011
Thank you for your review! I am very happy you enjoyed your stay. I hope during your next trip to New York you stay with us again. If I can be of assistance please let me know. We would love to have you back. Darren Sumner dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com
Huntington, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2011

From the moment we walked in to the hotel we were greated and treated with extreme warmth. Robert, the Manager, was exceptional. His service - excellent. The room was very simple, but trendy and great. We were in walking distance to restaurants (as well as the one in the hotel Koi), the library, stores, bakeries, etc. My husband and I did not plan this, it was spur of the moment, and it was just magical, and the staff made sure of it. I would highly recommend this hotel, and have passed it on to friends already.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
WOW! Robert and the staff were very happy to read it. I am glad they made such a positive impact on your stay. Thank you for sharing your experience with your friends as well. Please contact me the next time you are in NY. Darren Sumner
Seattle, WA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2011

I went to New York for a conference to be held at the Waldorf. I had no interest in that massive convention setting, preferring an interesting and more intimate experience, especially since I brought my wife with me.

I chose the hotel after perusing Trip Advisor and seeing a lot of credible and specific praise. We arrived just ahead of a snowstorm. Our room on the 9th floor overlooked the Bryant Park ice rink and a wonderful romantic cityscape. It was modern, bright, clean, large and comfortable. The hotel building is a landmark, fully remodeled in a tasteful manner. And the park also houses the beautiful main New York Public Library, which is well worth a visit and had a very interesting manuscript exhibit.

The front desk staff were gracious and giving. We had communicated in advance our interest in a good experience to Darren and he more than accommodated us. The atmosphere of the hotel is young and hip, obviously paying homage to the fashion industry (Bryant Park is where much of fashion week takes place). But it was devoid of stuffiness. We are in our late 50's and did not feel odd or out of place. We had to cut our trip short by a day, and they were flexible and caring about our situation. We can't wait to return!

• Stayed January 2011, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I was very touched to read your review. I enjoyed helping you throughout your stay and greatly appreciate your praises. Please keep in touch and let me know when you are planning to visit us again. We would love to have you back! Darren Sumner
Broomall, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2011

We have nothing but good things to say about our recent stay at the Bryant Park Hotel. We travel to NYC often enough, but because we have family in the area, don't often stay in hotels. Not being sure what to expect, we were very pleasantly surprised!! The room was clean and comfortable. The size of the room was more than adequate and the bathroom was excellent... very large and clean with a shower that was better than the one that I have at home.
The staff was also friendly and accomodating. They arranged for us to get overnight parking nearby for a reasonable ($22/night) rate. They also made it easy for us to store our luggage for the day after we had checked out and offered us a facility to change clothes later in the day. And they helped us with subway directions too.
The location is right adjacent to the theater district but far enough away that we were able to sleep without any street noise disturbing us.
All in all, a wonderful stay. We are looking forward to staying with them again.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your gracious review. I see that you had a choice to stay with us or your family. I am glad you chose us and that you were very impressed with our service. Consider us as part of your family as well. Feel free to contact me anytime. Darren Sumner dsumner@bryantparkhotel.com