Library Hotel by Library Hotel Collection
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Dylan Hotel NYC(New York City)
  • Fitness centre
Andaz 5th Avenue(New York City)
  • Restaurant
Grand Hyatt New York(New York City)
  • Fitness centre
  • Bar/Lounge
Kitano New York(New York City)
  • Room Service
4,308 results
All reviewsreading roomwine and cheeselibrary themegrand central stationpetite roomdewey decimal systemmadison and vinebook loversrooftop barlove roomnew yorkthe ny public librarybryant parkevery eveningcontinental breakfastbagelsfloor lounge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 April 2014

The ambiance and hospitable staff made this a. special treat. Our room was comfortable while not overly spacious. The wine and cheese reception from 5 -7:00 was a treat after a day of museums and seeing the sights. The location is. outstanding - so much is within esay walking distance. We will be back!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Excellent location, wonderful staff and lovely rooms. The size of the hotel gives it a special, intimate atmosphere. Definitely a NYC favourite. 24 hour access to the lounge is a life-saver in the jet lag stakes.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 April 2014

My husband and I have stayed at the Casablanca, which is a sister hotel to The Library Hotel, and we much prefer The Library because of it's location. It is so calm and peaceful here and it is the perfect location to get around anywhere in NYC! We stayed for 5 nights and our first night we were in the Petite Room which I do not recommend because it is very small and has a small full bed. My husband and I are thin and we felt claustrophobic in that size room. The next 4 nights we upgraded to the "Deluxe", which has a queen bed, and it was perfect. Arman, at the front desk, was very kind and helped us to find the right room. We appreciated his care and concern for our comfort. The hotel is very clean and the furnishings and ambiance are lovely. If you love books and reading, then you will love this hotel. The breakfast and Happy Hour are delicious. I highly recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: The Petite room is very very small!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Angelrose12
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Whenever I stay in Manhattan, I do my best to stay at the Library Hotel. The staff treats you very well when you arrive. It is a healthy and tranquil oasis located in the heart of Manhattan. I also like the convenient restaurant attached to it, and most of all, the value laden free breakfast!

Marc R
Philadelphia, PA

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Marc R
Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

I have stayed at The Library several times since my initial review a couple of years ago, and remain thrilled with this property. It has the formula for remaining consistently at the top of its game. Location, staff, cleanliness and value are the reasons I return. Remember it is a boutique hotel and with that comes small elevators and street noise. If this might be a bother to you, consider one of the many larger hotels in the city with service entrances and hermetically sealed windows. The research is out there, it is best to make a match for your particular needs. The only time I stay at another hotel in the city is if I need two beds in a room, in which case I stay at the sister property, the Elysee. There was that one mistake last Fall when I had to book eight rooms and the Library properties were sold out ...ended up at The Tuscany (ugh), but that's a review for another day. Also, a shout out to Billy, who is always so welcoming and such a cheerful presence. As my ten year old says "he's clutch!"

Stayed: April 2014