Library Hotel by Library Hotel Collection
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$195
Room Mate Hotels
  • Pool
Soho Grand Hotel(New York City)
US$381
US$364
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$382
US$350
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$204
US$159
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$178
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$377
US$250
Official Site
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$308
US$262
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$209
  • Restaurant
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$176
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Archer Hotel New York(New York City)
US$324
US$299
Agoda.com
4,337 results
All reviewsreading roomwine and cheeselibrary themegrand central stationpetite roomdewey decimal systemmadison and vinebook loversrooftop barlove roomnew yorkthe ny public librarybryant parkevery eveningcontinental breakfastbagelsfloor lounge
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I literally stumbled upon The Library, and could not be more happy that I did. I am a native NY'er and the Library had never made it across my radar. This is truly a Sanctuary in the City! I had the opportunity to stay in two different rooms, a Deluxe Queen and Junior King Suite. The rooms are divine, perfectly outfitted and kept, and the baths are terrific. The staff is responsive, accommodating, and friendly. And the Library's Reading Room, provides a wonderful way to start the day w/the delicious continental breakfast. The delicious coffee/tea options and treats are available here 24/7. Its s delightful place to catch up on the news as there reading materials abound. Finally, the price point was well in line or below similar properties whose amenities don't hold a candle to The Library. Bookmark it; U won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: The deluxe options were truly deluxe! The Junior Suite was a treat that provided a more space, but if its not in the budget, The Deluxe rooms will not disappoint.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Merrie G
Reviewed 14 June 2014

The Library Hotel, in the heart of mid-town Manhattan, is quiet, clean, warm, relaxing, intimate, charming, and reasonably priced. The staff are superlative. I have stayed there twice now and will make it my destination hotel whenever possible.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank wnorcross
Reviewed 12 June 2014

My wife and I have just returned from this great hotel (room1202). The Hotel is small and compact (60 rooms / suites) and that's what makes the place so special. The staff are very friendly, they get to know you but without being intrusive and are very adept at anticipating your needs and requirements helping to make your stay run like clockwork. The hotel rooms are spotless and the complimentary breakfast and evening cheese and wine are just excellent. The hotel is situated centrally, and unlike others we've stayed in previously the hotel is very quiet despite it's location in the centre of the city that never sleeps...
We dined at the Madison and Vine on two occasions.This restaurant is situated in the hotel and we enjoyed the food and service there. We also experienced the roof top bar - which is a great location set amongst the backdrop of Manhattan skyscrapers. Despite it's theme we found the Library anything but full of stuffy librarians. Trust me - "book" it now!! We definitely will again.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank shark3132
Reviewed 11 June 2014

The staff are welcoming and helpful. We were upgraded to a suite and our room was luxurious and we loved all the delightful touches that went along with the library theme of our room. Even though our room faced Madison Avenue, the noise and traffic outside was very muted and we had a perfect night's sleep. We had so much to do in New York but we did not want to leave the hotel. We enjoyed the lovely breakfast buffet in the morning and then a delicious afternoon wine and cheese spread after a busy day. It is such a beautiful and restful oasis in the city. We arrived early and were able to leave our bags for the day. Even though we were early, we were welcomed to use the Reading Room to relax and refresh. When we, reluctantly, had to leave we needed a cap and the bell captain went above and beyond trying to hail us a cab at a very busy time. We absolutely will stay at the Library Hotel again and again!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Farfalla B
Reviewed 10 June 2014

This was my first time staying at this hotel, but I will surely stay here again. The midtown location was perfect for my trip itinerary, close to theater, shopping, and museums. What I particularly valued was the complimentary breakfast and early evening wine and cheese reception served in a lovely "dining room" on the 2nd floor. It was so convenient and tasty. It helped to make the hotel be a better value in a pricey city. My room was the petite queen which was comfortable for one (maybe two). All space was efficiently used and I didn't want for anything. Room was quiet and shades blocked out city lights. Hotel can supply other amenities too to help in you get a good night's sleep.

Room Tip: See review.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo