We were very pleased with our stay in this hotel. The entrance area is clean and welcoming. The staff was helpful and polite. (especially the lady in the reception when we checked-in 10th of july in the evening) The location is great! in korean street which was always crowded and we really felt safe. It's also a few min. walk to penn station. You can easily walk to times square, and madison square park. subway is just few steps away. The room was clean, with a view of Empire State Building. The bed was comfortable. It was a little bit small and the air conditioning was noisy though it was not really a problem for us, because you don't spent much time in the room in manhattan. Nice breakfast with fresh fruit, bagels, donut...I would definitely stay in this hotel if i come back to manhattan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- nyma is one of New York City's newest boutique hotels. Located in a vibrant neighborhood on 32nd Street between Fifth Avenue and Broadway, nyma is just steps away from the Empire State Building, Macy's, the Fashion District, Penn Station and Madison Square Garden. The Jacob K. Javits Convention Center is also close by. Our large, brightly-lit lobby offers Wifi, a 24-hour business center with two iMacs, and full concierge services to help guests arrange for all types of sightseeing and leisure activities, and car services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your nyma, the New York Manhattan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manhattan Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Manhattan
- Red Roof Inn New York City
- New York City Red Roof Inn