First time stay ( usually stay at it's sister hotel La Quinta across the street). but will definitely return. Rooms are quiet and our window overlooked a deck/garden of another building. Hotel is is Koreatown which is always crazy but full of 24/7 restaurants, near all subways, penn sta, etc. -elevators are slow and crowded so ask for a room on a lower floor. Free wifi is spotty, breakfast is basic but free so I'm not complaining. Room sizes are avg for NYC but decent. The cost before tax.etc for my room was about $250 with aaa discount. When taking the stairs down to the lobby you end up on the street which is a little strange.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- nyma is one of New York City's newest boutique hotels. Located in a vibrant neighborhood on 32nd Street between Fifth Avenue and Broadway, nyma is just steps away from the Empire State Building, Macy's, the Fashion District, Penn Station and Madison Square Garden. The Jacob K. Javits Convention Center is also close by. Our large, brightly-lit lobby offers Wifi, a 24-hour business center with two iMacs, and full concierge services to help guests arrange for all types of sightseeing and leisure activities, and car services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your nyma, the New York Manhattan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manhattan Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Manhattan
- Red Roof Inn New York City
- New York City Red Roof Inn