Stayed at the NYMA for a week in October. The hotel staff are very helpful and courteous. The location is fantastic and within walking distance from many tourist attractions and subway stations. A continental breakfast is available from 6-10 am and has a pretty good selection. Our stay averaged $255/ night. Only issues was the elevators can be quite slow at times. I would recommend to any tourists looking to stay in Manhattan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- nyma is one of New York City's newest boutique hotels. Located in a vibrant neighborhood on 32nd Street between Fifth Avenue and Broadway, nyma is just steps away from the Empire State Building, Macy's, the Fashion District, Penn Station and Madison Square Garden. The Jacob K. Javits Convention Center is also close by. Our large, brightly-lit lobby offers Wifi, a 24-hour business center with two iMacs, and full concierge services to help guests arrange for all types of sightseeing and leisure activities, and car services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your nyma, the New York Manhattan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manhattan Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Manhattan
- Red Roof Inn New York City
- New York City Red Roof Inn