Location wise, the Red Roof Inn in Manhattan is perfect. Room was quite boxy, but by NYC standards has to be considered spacious.
Clean, basic and comfortable, great wifi fast internet connection in the room for free. Would go there again
Only one thing is not that great: the breakfast room is too small, not enough tables for all the customers, food was quite ordinary, not bad, but ordinary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- nyma is one of New York City's newest boutique hotels. Located in a vibrant neighborhood on 32nd Street between Fifth Avenue and Broadway, nyma is just steps away from the Empire State Building, Macy's, the Fashion District, Penn Station and Madison Square Garden. The Jacob K. Javits Convention Center is also close by. Our large, brightly-lit lobby offers Wifi, a 24-hour business center with two iMacs, and full concierge services to help guests arrange for all types of sightseeing and leisure activities, and car services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your nyma, the New York Manhattan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manhattan Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Manhattan
- Red Roof Inn New York City
- New York City Red Roof Inn