That was my first visit to NY and I decided to choose at least good hotel, because you never now with the first time. Stayed for 5 nights in a double room. I could say it was a good choice, I was satisfied with the price/quality ratio. Location is perfect as is the staff. Had no opportunity to try out the local dining options as I had too big plans for that short trip. Could sleep very well and the room cleaning was done good.
I forgot my watch in the room and after contacting the hotel reception from the Airport, they found it and shipped to my next destination hotel - San Juan, Puerto Rico. Thanks for that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- While constantly on the cutting edge, it is timeless tradition that makes New York City a favorite destination for so many. And whether it is taking afternoon tea in Star Lounge, or joining the noontime ritual of feeding the Central Park carriage horses across the street, guests of The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park will find tradition stands elegantly proud on Central Park South. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Marriott, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz Carlton New York City
- Ritz New York City
- New York City Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Carlton Central Park
- Ritz Carlton Manhattan