The concierges at the hotel were great and went the extra mile to arrange dinners and shows. The staff was friendly and the service was great.
But I just don't think the hotel is worth the price. There just isn't anything to the hotel beyond the room--no nice, spacious lobby, no nice gym, no pool, no rooftop, no nightlife. The hotel is just really small. I guess you are paying mostly for the park location. I would much rather stay at the Palace (or even the Battery Park Ritz) for $200 less a night--the rooms are bigger and there is more going on. I had an interior room, so perhaps if I had a view of the park, my experience would have been much different. But they park views were full when I arrived.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- While constantly on the cutting edge, it is timeless tradition that makes New York City a favorite destination for so many. And whether it is taking afternoon tea in Star Lounge, or joining the noontime ritual of feeding the Central Park carriage horses across the street, guests of The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park will find tradition stands elegantly proud on Central Park South. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz Carlton New York City
- Ritz New York City
- New York City Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Carlton Central Park
- Ritz Carlton Manhattan