We chose Ritz New York because in Singapore we stayed in Ritz and we loved the hotel so much that even after several years we were perfectly remembering the good service, nice room and delicious food.
So Ritz in New York wasn't that good but still was a nice hotel,in a good, quite location,with a big room.We had a small problem with the bathtub and they solved it immediately and we were told to choose, as a compensation, a free dessert or free internet. We chose one day free internet but we never got it.
As it was a compensation we didn't insist about it but were disappointed not to get it.
The service and food was not as remarkable as we would have hoped.
Especially the service during breakfast didn't meet the hotel's level,it was hard to get an attention of waiters and the bell boys were expecting to be tipped each time when we ask for a cab.
Overall,nice but not worth of the money there are better options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- While constantly on the cutting edge, it is timeless tradition that makes New York City a favorite destination for so many. And whether it is taking afternoon tea in Star Lounge, or joining the noontime ritual of feeding the Central Park carriage horses across the street, guests of The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park will find tradition stands elegantly proud on Central Park South. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Priceline, Marriott, Agoda, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz Carlton New York City
- Ritz New York City
- New York City Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Carlton Central Park
- Ritz Carlton Manhattan