“Loved it!”

Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 10 January 2014

A great show for all the family. Great music and very enjoyable, one of the highlights of our trip to NY.

1  Thank karljp

Reviewed 7 January 2014

My wife and I got some cheap tickets too watch this show. I had never watched a production like this or any sort so this was new to me. It was ok with all the flying and acting but I'm not that into this sort of entertainment, I prefer stand up comedians or sports events.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

Seen a lot of Broadway shows and this by far was the worse. Very disappointment being a big edge and bono fan that they would be involved in a production like this. Music lyrics signing and acting were terrible. Sorry to say so since I know how hard these actors work but thankfully it's closing and no one else will waste their money

2  Thank mcdup2012
Reviewed 2 January 2014

We enjoyed the show. Felt like we needed to see it as it's coming to a close. And, because of the complex production, it probably wouldn't be traveling anytime soon. The aerial production was pretty cool to have Spider-man flying all over the theatre. And the closing scene was pretty amazing as well. I was expecting more from the music. Was less than impress with the caliber of the musical performances. Nice theatre. We sat in orchestra seats but any seat in the house would be good. Spider-man has perches on Mezzanine level 1 and 2 as well to fly off of so you'll see him up close there as well.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

It was entertaining. Great for kids. I bought my tickets at the TKTS Booth in Brooklyn. So I did not have to pay full price and had good seats. But do not sit under the mezzanine.