“I think that could be better”
Review of Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark - CLOSED

Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 22 January 2014

I watched the spectacle at novembro/2013. There are several boring scenes with songs that make us sleep. There on the other hand the wonderful scenes of flights Spiderman. If you have to decide for this show and another, I am in doubt in recommending this.

1  Thank drika s
There are newer reviews for Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark

Reviewed 21 January 2014

It's different from the typical Broadway shows and the stunts were spectacular! Loved it! I recommend getting good seats so view of the stage will not be blocked. Expect lots of "flying around" by Spiderman.

1  Thank ronnie_travelh0lic
Reviewed 17 January 2014

We purchased half price tickets, on the day and we had a blast. We didn't know what to see, but I had heard one review that said it was suitable for kids (boys 8 and 12). So off we went and we thoroughly enjoyed every minute. At first I thought what have I done the boys will kill me all this singing, but it really is incredible. We love the singing so much we purchased the CD. The acrobatics. This show has you engrossed from the word go. We couldnt believe our eyes or ears, such talent. From performers flying through the air, Actors on stage, and comedy. This is suitable for all ages -- just brillant

1  Thank vcs2014
Reviewed 16 January 2014

It did not start too well. During the first flight They had serious technical difficulties and Spiderman stay hanging from the ceiling. After they fixed it, it was a different story. The techniques to make him fly was fantastic. Our sons love it. It was great for the kids to see their first Broadway show.

Reviewed 16 January 2014

The show is amazing ,this from a person who is generally not a spiderman fan,but I loved the show.It keeps you engrossed as Spiderman flies around the theatre. Effects were awesome ,both adults and kids seemed to enjoy it.Thoroughly recommend if you want to see a show thats action packed.