“Waste of money”

Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We say this in 2011 I do not even think it is still running but if it is do not waste your money. It was boring.

There are newer reviews for Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark

Reviewed 29 May 2014

My husband is a huge Spder-Man fan and I gave him tickets to see the show with our son for his birthday. They both had a fantastic time. The music and singing were energizing, the effects amazing, and the best part was Spider-Man flying over their heads. The loved their seats and still talk about the show.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

We got nice seats and were able to see Spider Man flying very close to our heads. The story is not so spectacular but the acrobatics are awesome. Great visual effects and an interesting show. You may purchase cheaper tickets at Times Square. It's worth seeing it.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

The production and effects are great, as is the trapeze acts. But i thought some of the songs were to drawn out and the story a bit slow. The female lead MJ also had an annoying screech of a singing voice! We had one of the seats on the 1st row of the balcony near the landing deck - fantastic view and if you plan to see this show then i recommend these seats.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

I had my family in town for my wedding and we all decided to go see Spider Man. I really enjoyed all of the acrobatics and we seemed to all really enjoy the ambiance of the theater. I would highly recommend seeing this show while in New York.

1  Thank Kenny L